ON-LINE CHECK IN

Pickels

Hi Folks,

Just a quick question on the on-line check in---I did the online check in last night on my phone, everything went thru OK,  I was able to see our Express Passes and payment detail, etc.   But, I didn't see our photos which I did load up to the app.  I can see our photos when I log into my account on the computer but not on the phone.

Is this the normal procedure?  Is this the way it's suppose to work? Thanks all, I appreciate any input!

5 hours ago, Pickels said:

Hi Folks,

Just a quick question on the on-line check in---I did the online check in last night on my phone, everything went thru OK,  I was able to see our Express Passes and payment detail, etc.   But, I didn't see our photos which I did load up to the app.  I can see our photos when I log into my account on the computer but not on the phone.

Is this the normal procedure?  Is this the way it's suppose to work? Thanks all, I appreciate any input!

I checked in on my android phone on the app yesterday. It was the quickest check-in I've ever done. When I scanned our passports the information auto-populated perfectly. The process from start to finish took under 2 minutes (I skipped the photos because we weren't "photo ready" but our Xpress passes came up and online our check in shows as complete. I was able to print our passes if I wanted. They are there today. However when I opened the app this afternoon it says Check In doesn't open until December 18! As I write this I went back into the app out of curiousity and the Xpress passes are back. Needless to say X technology, whether it's the app or the website is always a bit (sometimes more than a bit) cray-cray!

I just did our check-in process today and it went very well.

Just one more question, typically, the beverage package is depicted on our sea pass by either CALL ( classic package) or PALL ( premium). 

My question is when will this mention appear on our sea pass information? ( It is not yet there).

The reason for asking is that I would like to start our next cruise without having to begin at the Guest Relations due to an issue involving our beverage package. 

9 hours ago, cachouonacruise said:

I just did our check-in process today and it went very well.

Just one more question, typically, the beverage package is depicted on our sea pass by either CALL ( classic package) or PALL ( premium). 

My question is when will this mention appear on our sea pass information? ( It is not yet there).

The reason for asking is that I would like to start our next cruise without having to begin at the Guest Relations due to an issue involving our beverage package. 

I know on my last cruise in November the drink info didn’t show up until about a week before the cruise on the express passes.  

15 minutes ago, bikerunner said:

I know on my last cruise in November the drink info didn’t show up until about a week before the cruise on the express passes.  

I just recently checked in for my March cruise and my beverage package shows on the pass.

1 hour ago, cachouonacruise said:

Hi S0479,

How is your beverage package depicted on your express pass? 

Says PALL at the bottom - this is on the app, haven’t checked via website.

Edited by s0479

13 minutes ago, s0479 said:

Says PALL at the bottom - this is on the app, haven’t checked via website.

1 hour ago, cachouonacruise said:

Hi S0479,

How is your beverage package depicted on your express pass? 

It says PALL for Premium Beverage Package and CALL for Classic Beverage Package.

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

I checked in for a March 15 Equinox cruise yesterday.    There is no indication of drink package on either the web or phone app version.  

I did our cruises on 16th and 23 February yesterday and no sign of it on mine or my wife's. I don't know if it doesn't show if you haven't paid for it (I know the cruise fare went up once the suites started getting the 4 perks).

Strangely my express pass for the 16th on the Edge shows "Expedited Arrival". No idea what that is all about. 

14 hours ago, creativegenius said:

You won't see the photos on the phone.  You just get the Express Code.  Your photo shows up on the ship scanner as you board the ship.  The Express Passes worked brilliantly on our recent Equinox Cruise.

thank you creativegenius; that's what we're hoping for on the Equinox next March.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Gordoncruickshank said:

I did our cruises on 16th and 23 February yesterday and no sign of it on mine or my wife's. I don't know if it doesn't show if you haven't paid for it (I know the cruise fare went up once the suites started getting the 4 perks).

Strangely my express pass for the 16th on the Edge shows "Expedited Arrival". No idea what that is all about. 

In our case the Premium Beverage Package was received as a perk (not purchased from the website) and it shows on our Xpress passes at the bottom.

2 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

I checked in for a March 15 Equinox cruise yesterday.    There is no indication of drink package on either the web or phone app version.  

BTW, isn't the Equinox sailing on March 14th, not the 15th?

20 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

In our case the Premium Beverage Package was received as a perk (not purchased from the website) and it shows on our Xpress passes at the bottom.

For me the Classic was a perk and i upgraded to premium so it shows CALL, PALL.  My travel mate didn’t upgrade and it shows CALL

7 hours ago, Gordoncruickshank said:

I think I remember on our last cruise in October (Edge) that it showed on the boarding pass but might have been closer to sail date.    I remember seeing bartenders carrying around boarding passes for drinks from PAX that had not picked up their room keys. 

First time under the new system.  Sailing on the Solstice pre dry dock.  My express pass says PALL but nothing about priority check in.  Is that a thing of the past?  Also, are cards for the non upgraded ships at the stateroom or at check in?  If they are at the stateroom can you drop your carry on immediately upon boarding?

One more thing...first BTB, do I need to print anything if I'm not changing ships or cabins?

Thanks

Edited by ericosmith

1 hour ago, ericosmith said:

One more thing...first BTB, do I need to print anything if I'm not changing ships or cabins?

Thanks

We never have printed a second express pass as we're already on the ship as you say.

Edited by TeaBag

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

What does your Express pass show if you have the "Drinks and More"

I don’t know.  For our January 12th cruise just below the barcode on our Express Pass it reads PALL for premium package, check there for the code.

Edited by Oville