Qsine/Le Petit Chef - HELP

printingchick

I will be on the February 1, 2020 sailing of Summit. I have confirmed that Qsine has been updated to Le Petit Chef. I have dinner reservations on the third night of our cruise for 6:30. I made them when the restaurant was still Qsine. Celebrity customer service has confirmed that it will indeed be Le Petit Chef. They indicated my 6:30 reservations do NOT need to be changed, but she sounded a bit confused. I thought I'd heard that the Table Animation was only done at select times - maybe twice per night? Could someone confirm for me that my 6:30 reservation is okay? I don't want to show up to find that the show is half over!!! Thanks!

9 minutes ago, printingchick said:

I will be on the February 1, 2020 sailing of Summit. I have confirmed that Qsine has been updated to Le Petit Chef. I have dinner reservations on the third night of our cruise for 6:30. I made them when the restaurant was still Qsine. Celebrity customer service has confirmed that it will indeed be Le Petit Chef. They indicated my 6:30 reservations do NOT need to be changed, but she sounded a bit confused. I thought I'd heard that the Table Animation was only done at select times - maybe twice per night? Could someone confirm for me that my 6:30 reservation is okay? I don't want to show up to find that the show is half over!!! Thanks!

If Celebrity’s computer somehow can’t “convert” your 6:30 Quine booking into a 6 or 8:30 Le Petite Chef seating before you sail, simply stop by on embarkation day and check to see which seating time they have you down for. 

5 hours ago, Clock_8 said:

I'm currently on the Summit, and made a quick call. They have an early seating at 6:00 pm, and a late seating at 8:30 pm. 

Enjoy your cruise!

Same times on Millennium two weeks ago, with a request to be there 15 minutes beforehand. 

Thanks!! You guys are better than customer service. I didn't think the woman I spoke with yesterday was correct. I called back again today. You're absolutely right. Two seatings, 6:00 and 8:30. Shifted our 6:30 to 6:00. Actually, they had to CANCEL the original reservation and re-book. LPC is a little more $$ than the original Qsine. We've never experienced either version before, so were excited to try either one! Really looking forward to it. This will be my FIRST ever specialty dining experience after 13 or 14 cruises! (I'm not county Johnny Rockets on RCL, for which I had a coupon!) They just never seemed worth the extra money to me. Qsine is unique, so it felt worth a try. 

We had that happen, whereby we'd made reservations for Qsine and the restaurant changed to LPC.  We were able to keep our new LPC reservation at the same price that we paid for Qsine.  Agree with others that it was definitely a one time thing for us.  While cute, the menu choices were very limited and we were not impressed with having to be on a schedule with the rest of the LPC dining room so that all of the courses could be presented at the same time to coordinate with the video.  Once was enough...

I can totally see the one-and-done aspect of this experience. Once you've seen it, why pay that kind of money to see it again? But I've not seen it before and I'm excited to experience it. When I booked Qsine, I knew this might happen and decided I would be happy with the original Qsine or Le Petit Chef. I am a bit disappointed they made us pay the extra cost, but I'm looking forward to it. 

• 2 weeks later...