FLAHAM

18 hours ago, js said:

I enjoy having the scale. It keeps me honest LOL

Whatever works LOL

Totally agree.
It’s like a mirror.

Gray hair.

Lines of wrinkles.

You can’t ignore the process of aging and the Weight. You can only battle on!

48 minutes ago, casofilia said:

We have found one in the gym so you can weigh yourself.  If you want one to weigh luggage it is probably unlikely.

When you check in for your airline flight note the weight of your baggage - - - now IF you don't change anything

different on your return the weight should be the same - - - airlines are fussy starting at 2-3 pounds overweight - - -

NCL when the crew member reports damage to the ship - this guests baggage broke the fork lift ! LOL !

It does help if your luggage has wheels - or spinners.

Alternative solution - depending on the limits of the gym weight scale - take your luggage to the gym and weigh

it with you and then weigh yourself subtracting the difference. May even be possible to just weigh the luggage

separately.

Me - - - Overweight !!!  - I beg your pardon - being cruise pleasing plump means the service and meals were

up to par - mission accomplished.

1 hour ago, casofilia said:

We have found one in the gym so you can weigh yourself.  If you want one to weigh luggage it is probably unlikely.

If you need to weigh your luggage, you can get luggage scales for less than $10 (yay amazon).  I have one and it's always been right on with airport scales - wouldn't travel without it because my luggage is always jam-packed and always overweight!  All the how-to articles tell you how to pack a lot in a small space but they neglect to address how to do that without overloading your luggage!

5 hours ago, julig22 said:

If you need to weigh your luggage, you can get luggage scales for less than $10 (yay amazon).  I have one and it's always been right on with airport scales - wouldn't travel without it because my luggage is always jam-packed and always overweight!  All the how-to articles tell you how to pack a lot in a small space but they neglect to address how to do that without overloading your luggage!

Solution - trick to unloading extra over weight is to remove it and place is somewhere else like into a carry on bag - - -

coat or jacket put in on yourself even carry it over your arm - play the overweight shell game moving the weight around !

13 minutes ago, don't-use-real-name said:

Solution - trick to unloading extra over weight is to remove it and place is somewhere else like into a carry on bag - - -

coat or jacket put in on yourself even carry it over your arm - play the overweight shell game moving the weight around !

Sometimes my carry-on stuff weighs as much as my checked bags!  Layering works, although coming through London one time I had to take off several layers because it was too much for the x-ray machine.