How many Zenith members

tomcruiser1234

21 minutes ago, tomcruiser1234 said:

How many pinnacle members......lol

1 hour ago, tomcruiser1234 said:

Anybody know the recent amount of Zenith members

What's the secret pass word?  😄

Edited by davekathy

I've been Zenith since a few months after the program was announced and I can tell you that Celebrity keeps the number highly confidential. Arno maintains a list of Zenith

members and allowing for those who don't report my guess is that 500 is very high.I think that 300 would be a closer number.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Orator said:

I've been Zenith since a few months after the program was announced and I can tell you that Celebrity keeps the number highly confidential. Arno maintains a list of Zenith

members and allowing for those who don't report my guess is that 500 is very high.I think that 300 would be a closer number.

Thanks for the correction. I also had heard the zenith numbers are not published. 

I thought the number of Celebrity Zeniths was approaching 350, and allowing for some who exclusively sail Azamara and would not be on the cited list, 500 doesn’t seem unreasonable

Celebrity does not publish a list.  One of the Zenith members keeps track just out of curiosity’s sake

Edited by cruisestitch

I'm about to take my first Celebrity cruise and so I have 0 points. Is it really important how many people are at each level? Why can't people just enjoy each cruise  and not be concerned how many cruises they or others have taken?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Life Buoy said:

I'm about to take my first Celebrity cruise and so I have 0 points. Is it really important how many people are at each level? Why can't people just enjoy each cruise  and not be concerned how many cruises they or others have taken?

Why wouldn't fans of a particular cruise line discuss its status program?  It can have a direct affect on shipboard experience, especially if there are a lot of people with status sailing.  If there were several hundred Zenith people on one cruise, it could affect suite lounge service, for a theoretical example.  The reciprocity with Royal can cause crowding at some of the loyalty events because there are a lot more Royal cruisers who have status to match.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Life Buoy said:

Not sure why you can't both "enjoy each cruise" and be curious about a loyalty tier that is incredibly difficult to achieve, and with significant benefits.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Life Buoy said:

I agree with bEwAbG. I thought the OPs question was a good one. I thought the zenith numbers would have been higher. So I learned something new today on CC. On our September 2019 Summit cruise during the Captains Club Celebration a couple made zenith. At that time the CC hostess announced them, told how many cruises they have been on and how many cruise points they have along with a couple of gifts.  We've been to the events before on other cruises and always feel it's very nice. Also at that time the CC hostess announced the top cruisers (a couple) from our cruise. Total Celebrity cruises and cruise points. Tier levels are paid for (loyalty) and then we receive benefits/perks in appreciation.  You are the only one on this thread that has mentioned anything about personal cruise points and you are about to take your first Celebrity cruise. Number of cruises taken doesn't equal number of cruise points needed for each tier level after preview. 

Edited by davekathy

35 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Post 327 in this thread referenced 230 Zenith members at that time.  But it isn’t clear if that included Azamara-only cruiers

Were you pinnacle 337 and 338 or Zenith.  I thought... I read  (several glasses of wine ago in a galaxy far away) some where that there were 600 plus last year on one cruise.... I'll search for that one president's cruise..