P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

5 hours ago, Snow Hill said:

Had some good news today, my brother’s step daughters who live in the South of England both had positive tests about 2.5 weeks ago, the youngest in her mid 30s was quite ill as she has asthma, had one blue light trip to hospital, but was not kept in as not deemed serious. She is now recovered thankfully, her sister only showed very mild symptoms so was able to keep going although had to isolate for 14 days

It's such a worry when the younger members of a family are ill. Thankfully they are both recovering well.

Avril

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Tested positive for covid19.

Got result around 7 am this morning.

Graham

Obviously not what you, or we, wanted to hear, Graham - but you've obviously both taken great care over your health, and will continue to do so.  I heard yesterday from a friend of a 92  year old who tested positive and suffered hardly any effects at all!

I hope it's exactly that for you and Pauline!!!  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Tested positive for covid19.

Got result around 7 am this morning.

Graham

I’m so sorry to hear this Graham like everyone has said I hope it’s a mild case and you don’t get to ill with it and fingers crossed for Pauline too , you take good care of yourself and hope your all good for your eye surgery in December 

sending get well wishes to you both 

Sandra 

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Harry Peterson said:

Obviously not what you, or we, wanted to hear, Graham - but you've obviously both taken great care over your health, and will continue to do so.  I heard yesterday from a friend of a 92  year old who tested positive and suffered hardly any effects at all!

I hope it's exactly that for you and Pauline!!!  

Thank you Harry.

Graham.

19 hours ago, kalos said:

Cheers Graham ,feeling fine this morning , personally I think it was the old ticker just 

reminding me all is not  well and who is boss.

The symptoms were exactly the same as when I was in hospital but with no pain this time,

just a sickly feeling instead

I do have my own BP monitor and all readings seemed well so thought it best to sleep it off.

Today had a run in the car just to get some fresh air and just had a light lunch when back home.

Whatever it was I'm glad It's gone and I feel a lot better, thanks for asking and good luck with 

your result when you get it.

So sorry to hear you're not so good.  I know you've been taking great care and iirc are waiting for a follow up appointment - don't hold back on trying to chase that up and put a bit of pressure on.  Your needs are as important as everyone else's.  Sending you my very best wishes. 🤗

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Purdey16 said:

I’m so sorry to hear this Graham like everyone has said I hope it’s a mild case and you don’t get to ill with it and fingers crossed for Pauline too , you take good care of yourself and hope your all good for your eye surgery in December 

sending get well wishes to you both 

Sandra 

Thank you very much Sandra.

We appreciate your lovely message.

Graham.

13 hours ago, purplesea said:

Just learnt that my grandaughter was sent home from school yesterday as someone in her class has tested positive for Covid. Fingers crossed she hasn't caught it. 

I hope your granddaughter will be okay.

The school have been responsible by sending everyone home once someone has tested positive.

Graham.

• Like 2