P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

21 hours ago, AndyMichelle said:

Just seen Aurora in Southampton, she is looking pretty frail and sad compared to the big shiny monsters that have been rocking up recently... 

Would still love to be sitting on her in Anderson with a Hendricks right now... 

Andy 

We'd love to be sat out on the fabulous tiered decks at the stern, even if it would be freezing!

• Like 7

Oh I forgot the other piece of "news" my 4 year old boy is off for a very special holiday which it seems with involve limitless sex and much love from my friend the breeder. His first foray into being a stud dog. Am I an idiot but I'm worried he won't want to come home?

4 hours ago, Adawn47 said:

Credit where it's due, it's bro's(Brian) OH recipe kindly passed on, and it's lovely.

Avril

No sis,you've honed it to perfection so people can understand.I'm just that randy Paul Hollyhead bloke to your Mary Berry,bro.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, brian1 said:

No sis,you've honed it to perfection so people can understand.I'm just that randy Paul Hollyhead bloke to your Mary Berry,bro.

Don't mention the word randy its triggering more worries re my boys foray into being a stud dog but that aside the dumplings were mega and Brother who has passed by loved them and has carefully written down the recipe and after pooh poohing the use  of the microwave he was shooketh as to how great it was to use it..

34 minutes ago, ccpm said:

Oh I forgot the other piece of "news" my 4 year old boy is off for a very special holiday which it seems with involve limitless sex and much love from my friend the breeder. His first foray into being a stud dog. Am I an idiot but I'm worried he won't want to come home?

He’ll be older and a lot more worldly-wise, for sure 🙄

Are you concerned he’ll want to be extra-specially friendly with the rest of the pack when he comes back?

1 hour ago, Eddie99 said:

…and we’d be in Madeira en route to the Caribbean on Ventura’s 35 nighter.
Hey ho

I hope all is well on the good ship Ventura.  Has anyone seen any postings anywhere from current passengers?  I’d be interested to know how many are on board

Sorry you didn't get to join her in Madeira .:classic_sad:

You can see her docked on this multi-view camera    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OjGDm7dLkU    until this evening .

• Like 3

Aw, thanks kalos

i see the Cristiano Ronaldo statue is still drawing attention

The bar/Madeira shop in that block holds memories for us.  We called back there, late at night, after a lovely but, sadly, rather boozy, al fresco meal in the old town.  We had a Madeira aperitif and a Madeira digestif, plus wine with the food.  Then the patron brought us the bill and a large Madeira on the house 😳.  Then, by the time we’d made our way back, we madly thought that the thing we’d need to round off the evening would be to sit in the balmy night air, admire the festive lights and have a farewell Madeira!  It came with the most gorgeous true Madeira cake, which is like the best Xmas cake/pudding you’ve ever had.

Thank goodness for a sea day to sleep it off 😉

• Like 7

4 hours ago, kalos said:

Nope it's all the morereasons that we book with them .Just noted the date of Harrys post 

goodness knows why or how cc put that as a latest post on my PC :classic_unsure:

I have noticed a few occasions recently where the next unread asterisk feature sends me back several pages, along with all the other posting glitches, CC has suddenly developed a lot of bugs.

18 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

I have noticed a few occasions recently where the next unread asterisk feature sends me back several pages, along with all the other posting glitches, CC has suddenly developed a lot of bugs.

I had one the other day where the site said you had posted which I read no problem and below your name it also said Pete had posted but when I clicked on to read there was no other new post other than yours. As you say some weird bugs/glitches going on . 

Edited by kalos

4 minutes ago, kalos said:

I had one the other day where the site said you had posted which I read no problem and below your name it also said Pete had posted but when I clicked on to read there was no other new post other than yours. As you say some weird bugs/glitches going on . 

I have noticed that as well, I have just assumed the messages which dont redirect you  might be for some other thread, but why should it then appear in a different thread.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kalos said:

I very much doubt that Pete’s post was worth reading anyway. 😇

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, wowzz said:

Unfortunately Avril I have neither the intelligence or the wit to have written it sober,  let alone after a glass or three!

A total cut and paste job. 

I know it was, but I couldn't help adding my own personal twist just for you😁😉

Avril

• Like 1

5 hours ago, terrierjohn said:

I use my phone and so dont have anything down the side, that format only seems to happen on lap or desk tops. All the ads seem to be on the bottom of the page, so it's easy to avoid them.

No pop-ups yet, and I use a laptop🤔

Avril

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ccpm said:

Don't worry Emma, once the loving stops and the nagging starts he'll be out of there like a shot😁

Avril

• Haha 5

Hello all, it has seemed a very long week despite having a Bank holiday in it! It’s definitely turned a lot colder, I don’t like it!

Our little grandson had a taster hour at nursery on Thursday, bless him! He was very good apparently, I did wonder if he’d be alarmed once his mum left him! His best bit was he had a snack 😂 Luckily he doesn’t start properly til next Wednesday and as I have him on Tuesdays now it means I get one more week with him! He finishes at 11-30 so I’ll still be picking him up and taking him home.

• Like 6

I just popped out to get a bottle of wine from our stash on the garage and was surprised to see that we had a good layer of snow, when I came in 2 hours ago it was cold but there was no sign of snow. I hope that we don't get too much snow over night because I am volunteering again tomorrow.  If too much comes down I will probably walk the 2 miles to the hub because I hate driving on snow.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Josy1953 said:

I just popped out to get a bottle of wine from our stash on the garage and was surprised to see that we had a good layer of snow, when I came in 2 hours ago it was cold but there was no sign of snow. I hope that we don't get too much snow over night because I am volunteering again tomorrow.  If too much comes down I will probably walk the 2 miles to the hub because I hate driving on snow.

I too hate driving in snow. 

No snow here in Silverstone but still very cold. None forecast for the next few days at least, so fingers crossed.

Morning all,our son is 43 today so we're treating him and his family to a night at the PI in Newhaven with the meal deal.Gonna meet in Eastbourne today and going to Brighton tomorrow.With the weather being pants today it might be hard with a 2 year old grandaughter but hopefully better tomorrow,cheers,Brian.

• Like 12

Morning all ,hope your all ok :classic_smile:

I hope Brian's son has a lovely birthday and a nice stay at the P I hotel even though the

weathers a bit dodgy they will be fine :classic_love:  Providing they follow the hotel rules such 

as no ashtrays in the room ,so smoking will be out of the window :classic_unsure: Also if his phone 

is not getting a good signal then go downstairs as they do have reception there :classic_wink:

Whatever your up to all have a good day and stay safe :classic_love::classic_smile:

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, Eddie99 said:

He’ll be older and a lot more worldly-wise, for sure 🙄

Are you concerned he’ll want to be extra-specially friendly with the rest of the pack when he comes back?

Won't do him any good they are both spayed.