P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

1 hour ago, Josy1953 said:

It is another cold and grey morning here, I  am praying ( but not hopeful ) that there is a sudden heatwave tomorrow for my niece's wedding.

The weatherman isn't suggesting that we will be lucky,.

Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow and that the weather is kind to you

Michelle

• Like 4

11 hours ago, SarahHben said:

We have squirrel problems rather than cat problems, my hubbie frequently runs out into the garden chasing them away from his plants.

Well, we are all packed & ready to leave for Southampton tomorrow lunchtime. I think there should be a group for Over-Packers Anonymous 🥴 

It’s due to be a bit blowy on Saturday on the south 

Put me down for the Over-Packers club Sarah. I've tried and tried to cut down but no - there's always a few, or several, "yeah but I might need this" items! Have a great cruise and hope it's not too blowy.

Jane xx

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow and that the weather is kind to you

Michelle

Hope your doing OK today  Michelle  and bearing up 🙂

This morning looked a bit gloomy ,like it did not know what to do but it has just hammered it down so I suppose more of the same today .

Another day taking it easy and cheer Megar B's horse on later today.

Hope everyone has a good day .

• Like 8

We’re going away for over 3 weeks on Sunday and today was the forecast dry day of the week to cut the grass and general gardening and it’s drizzling!!😩 To rub it in it was supposed to be showery the last 2 days but they went around us. Hopefully the drizzle will stop and things dry out as I have to get the grass cut.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, SarahHben said:

We have squirrel problems rather than cat problems, my hubbie frequently runs out into the garden chasing them away from his plants.

Well, we are all packed & ready to leave for Southampton tomorrow lunchtime. I think there should be a group for Over-Packers Anonymous 🥴 

It’s due to be a bit blowy on Saturday on the south coast!

I hope you have an amazing cruise Sarah.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, bobstheboy said:

Morning. Grey, chilly, a typical August day.

Start of the football season, except for Graham, they're in a different time zone.

Sunderland v Ipswich is live on Sky sports which dictates kick off times and date.

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Have a great cruise Sarah! Sorry to hear you’re still in hospital Sharon, hopefully you’ll be out soon & looking to book a well deserved cruise! 
 Avril, I totally sympathise with you cat wise, our neighbours cat also loves our garden to use as its litter tray, and Luna our dog think it’s a great snack!….🤮

There’s not too many trees in our valley apart from sycamore’s & we didn’t have squirrels until very recently, he loves to climb on our roof you can hear him with his hob nail boots on up there, worryingly we’ve noticed he’s actually gnawing the lead round the chimney, odd snack! 
Have a good day everyone. 

• Like 6

55 minutes ago, Splice the mainbrace said:

We’re going away for over 3 weeks on Sunday and today was the forecast dry day of the week to cut the grass and general gardening and it’s drizzling!!😩 To rub it in it was supposed to be showery the last 2 days but they went around us. Hopefully the drizzle will stop and things dry out as I have to get the grass cut.

I hope you have an amazing 3 week's holiday.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, kalos said:

funny-cardspeartree-heybridgedog-before-i-start-cutting-the-grass-338842.jpg.f18929dcca244f7a7d3602324826e309.jpg

To me, there is quite a difference, in that next door's two cats use my very full of plants large bed for a loo, and luckily I don't have to go near it as no weeds have room, whereas a large dog got into their garden and deposited a massive splodge on their lawn!  Really horrible to clear up, especially if you don't really care for dogs, or at least do not want to  own one.  I confess to being more of a 'cat person'.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

I hope you have an amazing 3 week's holiday.

Thanks, 2 nights in Southampton then a 21 night Arcadia cruise to Norway and Iceland.

Has the log on to cruise critic changed? I’ve just tried to log on on my phone and it doesn’t get me in. I’ve used this iPad and my laptop to sign in but it’s been permanently signed in for months.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Sunderland v Ipswich is live on Sky sports.

46,000 full house expected.

We don't have Sky Sports TV . I just use Now TV day pass , for what I need .

46 k is indeed a very full house ,are you putting sarnies on ?  😉🙃

Edited by kalos
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Splice the mainbrace said:

Thanks, 2 nights in Southampton then a 21 night Arcadia cruise to Norway and Iceland.

Has the log on to cruise critic changed? I’ve just tried to log on on my phone and it doesn’t get me in. I’ve used this iPad and my laptop to sign in but it’s been permanently signed in for months.

Just tried mine  USER name  Kalos    Password   .. (not telling you )

and logged in ok .

Have you tried a clean up and restart ,sometimes that works ? 

• Thanks 1

Morning. We've logged in OK this morning.

Can't believe it is August ..... feels more like Autumn or early Spring in North Wales today. Will still be out and about but will need a nice brandy when we get back in to warm up ! This time last year it was over 30 degrees all week ...... 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, kalos said:

Just tried mine  USER name  Kalos    Password   .. (not telling you )

and logged in ok .

Have you tried a clean up and restart ,sometimes that works ? 

I’ve tried logging in using my email and password (as it says it’s moving to that method) with no success. Switched phone off and on again with no success🤔 My phone is an old iPhone 6 and I find nowadays some websites don’t work with it.

Even if I can’t post while away at least I can read what others are posting.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, purplesea said:

Not likely😡

On the telly just now.This Morning show.A woman from Cornwall hatched a Morrison duck egg,it's running round her garden with her dog almost fully grown.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Caullkhead said:

There’s not too many trees in our valley apart from sycamore’s & we didn’t have squirrels until very recently, he loves to climb on our roof you can hear him with his hob nail boots on up there, worryingly we’ve noticed he’s actually gnawing the lead round the chimney, odd snack! 
Have a good day everyone. 

Don’t let them get into your roof!

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Splice the mainbrace said:

I’ve tried logging in using my email and password (as it says it’s moving to that method) with no success. Switched phone off and on again with no success🤔 My phone is an old iPhone 6 and I find nowadays some websites don’t work with it.

Even if I can’t post while away at least I can read what others are posting.

I am permanently logged in.

I put in my cc name and password only to log in after I clear browsing history.

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

I am permanently logged in.

I put in my cc name and password only to log in after I clear browsing history.

That's what I posted and do as well Graham , regardless of what it says I have never used my e-mail ,just CC name same as you do .

• Like 2