P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

54 minutes ago, kalos said:

Ours are packed into weekly flexi packs and then sent by van to our house so 

even if they did get a vending machine ...

But wait !!!!!!!!!   They could always knock on the door and say .." Code please "😬

We have a lovely small local pharmacy that deliver our meds for us. Very reliable. We began using them during covid and they just kept on delivering them afterwards. Mine are in a small bag and Frank's are in a large paper sack.😉

Avril

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, kalos said:

Just to take your mind off it ,the EFL fixtures are out today Jane 😊

Just been looking at Huddersfields fixtures, and a very depressing looking lot they are, gone are Leeds, Sheffield Wed., Middlesborough, Norwich, WBA, Coventry, Burnley etc. 

Now we have the likes of Crawley, Burton Albion, Cambridge, Shrewsbury, Stevenage and Exeter.

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, kalos said:

Just to take your mind off it ,the EFL fixtures are out today Jane 😊

Thanks Kalos. That will keep me interested today but then I've got another 3 days to be worried (and still hopeful) until our next match - whoever we'll be playing. I have to admit that up until they started doubling up on the times I'd watched every single match - blame my mum and dad for this inheritance - they were both football fanatics and my brother and I followed suit. The only other team, apart from England, that I find hard to watch is Portugal because I just want to punch Ronaldo on his super-smug nose! Jane xx

• Haha 8

12 minutes ago, Caullkhead said:

The fog has finally cleared now here, fairly warm, but definitely not hot! Just come in from doing some weeding. Today is our 31st Wedding Anniversary so tonight we’re off to a local pub for a meal ( one that’s not showing football! Had enough of that for a bit 😏

Fog is coming and going, still can't see Trencom Hill, although we have hazy sunshine.

Returned from meeting my friends for a cuppa and the traffic is horrendous, it's taken me 15/20 minutes to drive about a mile and a half. It would have been quicker to walk!

Congratulations for your anniversary, hope you enjoy your meal.

• Like 9

29 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

Just been looking at Huddersfields fixtures, and a very depressing looking lot they are, gone are Leeds, Sheffield Wed., Middlesborough, Norwich, WBA, Coventry, Burnley etc. 

Now we have the likes of Crawley, Burton Albion, Cambridge, Shrewsbury, Stevenage and Exeter.

Never mind you have the Millers to keep you company 😉

29 minutes ago, Caullkhead said:

The fog has finally cleared now here, fairly warm, but definitely not hot! Just come in from doing some weeding. Today is our 31st Wedding Anniversary so tonight we’re off to a local pub for a meal ( one that’s not showing football! Had enough of that for a bit 😏

61c0783bc2559bbe47d433b1bf2dd0d9.gif.387dfe0e19e5ae40dd74aab56a057e1e.gif

Congrats on your  31st Wedding Anniversary 😍

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Caullkhead said:

Happy Anniversary!

• Like 6

Happy Anniversary to you both

Michelle

• Like 5

Many congratulations to you both on your Wedding Anniversary🥂

Avril

Edited by Adawn47
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Caullkhead said:

Congratulations on 31 years of marriage. 

We try to get away for our wedding anniversary because we foolishly got married in the winter.

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

Us too. the end of January,

Avril

Mid November for us, my sister was the bridesmaid and my niece was the flower girl.  When we went for the reheasal the week before the vicar joked with us that we would be ok if trouble broke out because we apologised for the bridesmaid and best man not being there as they were both on duty, (my sister as a nurse and the best man as a policeman). 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, terrierjohn said:

Ours aren't so bad. We have London Broncos, Warrington, Hull KR, Huddersfield and Salford. Hopefully a couple of wins there for the Rhinos!

49 minutes ago, Josy1953 said:

Mid November for us, my sister was the bridesmaid and my niece was the flower girl.  When we went for the reheasal the week before the vicar joked with us that we would be ok if trouble broke out because we apologised for the bridesmaid and best man not being there as they were both on duty, (my sister as a nurse and the best man as a policeman). 

October for us. 57 years now and began to go out together 60 years ago! Temperature up here is 75 degrees and ideal for our walking  round the local Tarn.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Beckett said:

Thanks Kalos. That will keep me interested today but then I've got another 3 days to be worried (and still hopeful) until our next match - whoever we'll be playing. I have to admit that up until they started doubling up on the times I'd watched every single match - blame my mum and dad for this inheritance - they were both football fanatics and my brother and I followed suit. The only other team, apart from England, that I find hard to watch is Portugal because I just want to punch Ronaldo on his super-smug nose! Jane xx

Must admit I like watching Portugal, perhaps it’s because they have  3 current Wolves players & 5 ex-players in the squad. I do agree that Ronaldo is quite arrogant and nit the player he once was. 

• Like 3

Currently sitting our cool lounge, where is “only” 23C, outside on our south facing patio it’s 29C or more, with the sun and the reflected heat off the walls of house combining to make it quite difficult to sit there for any length of time. Forecast for tomorrow is sunny and 19C, hopefully Incan get the gravel down so I can install the vegetable planter in and plant the red onion seedlings. 

• Like 6