RRC suspension sailing will others follow

3 hours ago, franktown said:

I think they all will be following with there own suspensions.  My opinion is cruise's will be suspended well into the summer.

I think most of them started with 60 days, MSC and the Carnival brand which includes Carnival, Princess, and Holland America, plus maybe a couple others. NCL, I’m not sure.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, grandgeezer said:

I think most of them started with 60 days, MSC and the Carnival brand which includes Carnival, Princess, and Holland America, plus maybe a couple others. NCL, I’m not sure.

NCL is waiting, only cancelled through 4/11/20, still selling cruises stopping in or starting in Canada in May and June.  Must need the cash.

6 hours ago, grandgeezer said:

Princess cancelled for 60 days.  MSC for 45. NCL and the rest of Carnival was 30 the same as Royal. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

6 hours ago, mugtech said:

NCL is waiting, only cancelled through 4/11/20, still selling cruises stopping in or starting in Canada in May and June.  Must need the cash.

A lot of threads refer to the cruise lines still "selling" cruises in April and May.  They may be listed on the websites, but I can't imagine anyone is actually booking them.

10 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

I wish cruise critic hosts would suspend duplicate posts.  🙄

They try to combine them.  Sometimes duplicate posts are posted at the same time, other times people just flat out don't read as they want to be the first to post something so they do it quickly.

31 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Do some people really have nothing else to concern themselves with other than duplicate posts or threads. Don't read them if it is so annoying.😏

The problem is only from not knowing if there is unique info in any of them. Some people add matters of substance to discussions, so it is nice when everybody is literally on the same page.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mayleeman said:

The problem is only from not knowing if there is unique info in any of them. Some people add matters of substance to discussions, so it is nice when everybody is literally on the same page.

Valid point.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mayleeman said:

Rock Chalk

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

No dedicated host on this forum since January.  They only look here when someone reports a post. 

You really appreciate and miss Bob (Clarea) the most at times like these.

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

No dedicated host on this forum since January.  They only look here when someone reports a post. 

And not even then.  I had tried a while back when duplicate posts kept popping up but nothing ever got merged.