Cruise the Entire Fleet?

As a baseball fan, I sometimes see people attempt to visit every ballpark in the MLB. That looks like fun, but maybe I want to try it with a company's entire fleet(?).

Of course, that's a system always in flux. One would have to start with the smallest and oldest ships before they're sold off.

It's also a lot more expensive ... Hmmm.

Thoughts?

10 minutes ago, jeremyosborne81 said:

As a baseball fan, I sometimes see people attempt to visit every ballpark in the MLB. That looks like fun, but maybe I want to try it with a company's entire fleet(?).

Of course, that's a system always in flux. One would have to start with the smallest and oldest ships before they're sold off.

Thoughts?

I was more likely to try to be at every baseball stadium ,however,I only went to 10.

BFF from high school became a map librarian.  Married a geographer who taught college geography.  They started out visiting every state, then it was every county in every state.  Except Hawaii, as she wouldn't fly.  They did Canada, too.  There is one person on the Carnival board that has sailed every ship in the fleet, old and new.  EM

Relative to ships in a single fleet, we have been on 18 different ships - at least one in every current ship class - with both RCI and Celebrity, with the exception of Celebrity Edge class.  And repeated many several times.  Just happened as those two cruise lines are our current choice of lines.  We will add other lines down the road.

As far as states, 42.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

We've sailed on 12 out of the 18 current Princess ships. We probably won't make it to the ones we're missing since they're scheduled for Australia and Asia (or at least they're still showing up on those itineraries). The Pacific Princess gets around. We came close to booking a cruise on it but got a great price on the Caribbean Princess instead that year.

On 3/25/2020 at 10:49 AM, jeremyosborne81 said:

Thoughts?

I think it is a great idea.  Having an objective like that can add a lot of fun, even if it is never fully achieved.   

I knew someone with the goal of buying a souvenir bat from every MLB stadium.  I took him by the Oakland Coliseum once while we were on the way to the airport.  Unfortunately for him, it was closed.