Surprise, surprise points just posted for my cancelled cruise

All 3 of our cancelled cruises have now had refunds paid, Still no points, but we hoping to cross to Diamond+ during each of those cruises as they got cancelled.  Well... we still can hope for July, August, September or December to add the + 

On 4/12/2020 at 10:03 AM, Desert Cruizers said:

Yes, it did but couldn't figure out where the extra 2 points came from when it was 174 earlier this week then 176 last night. They gave the daughter & I the credit for the cancelled 2nd week out of San Juan ( March 15 to 22 ) which I wasn't expecting then give me 2 more. :classic_smile: Oh I just realized, the added 7 points, came from the cancelled 2nd week however the 2 points came from the extended time cruising back to Miami

We got 11 points for the cruise. I was expecting (hoping for) 9 points because that's how many nights we spent on the ship. They gave us the 9 plus two extra.

2 hours ago, seadays4me said:

Noticed that the points we received for our cancelled 3/15 cruise were reversed.  Could that mean we are closer to getting refunds posted to our CC?

Nice to see they priorities in the right order  <eye roll>

So, for those who had their points reversed for a cancelled cruise, did they also remove that cruise from your past cruises tab?

We didn’t get any points for our cancelled April 5th cruise, but it still shows on the past cruises tab.   Just wondered if that had any relation to refunds, since we haven’t received refund for that cruise yet, but we did for a June cruise that Royal cancelled.

Our April cruise was one we requested a refund, after Royal cancelled it on March 13.

58 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

So, for those who had their points reversed for a cancelled cruise, did they also remove that cruise from your past cruises tab?

We didn’t get any points for our cancelled April 5th cruise, but it still shows on the past cruises tab.   Just wondered if that had any relation to refunds, since we haven’t received refund for that cruise yet, but we did for a June cruise that Royal cancelled.

Our April cruise was one we requested a refund, after Royal cancelled it on March 13.

Points removed over a week ago, cruise still showing in past cruises tab, still waiting for refund of taxes and fees. This is for a March 15 cruise that Royall cancelled 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

March 15 cruise - Points rescinded, credit card refund received for cruise  fare +taxes and fees, cruise showing in "Past cruises" section of RCCL site.

April 5 cruise.  No points ever  received ( they must have fixed the glitch), waiting for credit card refund of both cruise + taxes and fees, cruise showing  in "past cruises " section of RCCL site.  

m

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Points removed over a week ago, cruise still showing in past cruises tab, still waiting for refund of taxes and fees. This is for a March 15 cruise that Royall cancelled 

Is there any common sense in the way they are refunding money? Still no credit for taxes and port fees from my cancelled March 22 sailing, yet I received a refund of my deposit for a cruise I cancelled just over a week ago. 

8 minutes ago, RosieRoo said:

Is there any common sense in the way they are refunding money? Still no credit for taxes and port fees from my cancelled March 22 sailing, yet I received a refund of my deposit for a cruise I cancelled just over a week ago. 

Cruises that you cancel are being handled differently that cruises they cancel

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2020 at 6:24 AM, Ourusualbeach said:

Ken we are still waiting on ours also. Excursions have come through  but had to call on one earlier this week and it got missed because it was actually a Post cruise Tour from the March 8th sailing so keeping fingers crossed it will come in next week. 

22 minutes ago, Desert Cruizers said:

Ken we are still waiting on ours also. Excursions have come through  but had to call on one earlier this week and it got missed because it was actually a Post cruise Tour from the March 8th sailing so keeping fingers crossed it will come in next week. 

I’m still waiting.  60 days this week. 

On 3/28/2020 at 3:53 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

First March break in 14 years that we’ve been at home.  I gained more weight than I do on a cruise.😮

I never gain weight on a cruise or at home.I weigh 55 pounds less than I did in high school.