Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

12 minutes ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

Yah it’s a neat app!  I totally understand!  I   love whiskey/bourbon but I am also a big beer/craft beer guy so I don’t always drink whiskey but I will NOT hesitate to buy any whiskies if I see something interesting.  Doesn’t help that the wine & Spirits is literally next door to the beer shop I go to most of the time.  At some

point I will have to limit due to space.

DW likes her old fashioned with BT so I can at least justify 5 bottles of that in hand since it’s not easy to find in my area.

Oh boy, I'm with ya on the beer thing.  About 8-9 years ago we made our first trip to Sonoma Valley CA.  It was my first time trying Pliny the Elder at Russian River and I fell in love with craft IPAs.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Rabbit 🐇 Rabbit 🐇 White Rabbit 🐇.

Good morning and good luck for the new month.

I hope everyone is safe and well and y'all had a wonderful Easter weekend.

I hope you, Pauline and Sarah had a nice Easter too😊

Eric sends his Thanks

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Husky1987 said:

Oh boy, I'm with ya on the beer thing.  About 8-9 years ago we made our first trip to Sonoma Valley CA.  It was my first time trying Pliny the Elder at Russian River and I fell in love with craft IPAs.

OMG That’s one of my Unicorn beers.  Just don’t see it out here.  Took me years to get my hands on heady topper & focal banger by Alchemist.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Eric says Thank you Everyone for all the Birthday wishes.

He is officially 65 years old today.    For those wondering, I am 7 yrs 3 months younger than him (but who's counting).😁

He did really well with the smoked ham.  Was delicious.  Sorry no pictures (he hates if I take pictures of food - not really sure why).   Donna and Chris are so cute together, young love!   She fits perfect with our family.    Big help in the kitchen too.   We all ate too much then a nice walk around the neighborhood.   

They are heading up to NH next week for the eclipse.   They are really excited to explore / hike and watch the eclipse from the hot tub on the deck of the home they are renting with another couple.    This Mom cannot remember the name of the town (oh no I'm showing my age - LOL).      

I hope everyone else is having a nice Holiday

Happy 65th Birthday to Eric.  Sounds like you all  had a lovely day.

6 minutes ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

OMG That’s one of my Unicorn beers.  Just don’t see it out here.  Took me years to get my hands on heady topper & focal banger by Alchemist.

My wife and I were eating lunch out on the street at Russian River, and I kept seeing people carrying 2 or 3 cases of beer out, one even had like 6 on a hand cart.  Asked the waitress and she said, oh yeah that's our Pliny the Elder.  I had one and was hooked.  Left with two cases of it.  Now every time we go down there I always bring a couple cases back home.  Can't find it in any store here either.  

• Like 3

An Australian exclusive on Quantum class, not only are we getting The Wiggles characters appearing on board during the 25/26 season,  we are getting this…12903FC7-B1BD-470E-B252-74492D776311.thumb.jpeg.7655952bb53f7626ab520f6df9d1af6f.jpeg

Yep, it’s April 1st here in Australia…

Edited by aussielozzie18
  • Haha 24

23 minutes ago, Husky1987 said:

My wife and I were eating lunch out on the street at Russian River, and I kept seeing people carrying 2 or 3 cases of beer out, one even had like 6 on a hand cart.  Asked the waitress and she said, oh yeah that's our Pliny the Elder.  I had one and was hooked.  Left with two cases of it.  Now every time we go down there I always bring a couple cases back home.  Can't find it in any store here either.  

Lol …so you didn’t even know about the beer yet and you were there!?  amazing story.  love it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

They are doing Pliny the Younger for the next 2 weeks. And no. We are not going. ☺️

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Coralc said:

They are doing Pliny the Younger for the next 2 weeks. And no. We are not going. ☺️

That's one of my bucket list trips....I'm just not sure I want to wait in line all day for it 🙂 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Husky1987 said:

That's one of my bucket list trips....I'm just not sure I want to wait in line all day for it 🙂 

Not exactly Pliny the Younger however my daughter dated in high school the founder of Ballast Point Brewery. I’ve read , he did very well with that business. 

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Same to you Sis😍

Today is also Eric's Birthday!!    

He has the smoker all cleaned and ready to go.

Spiral ham is seasoned and ready to go in a couple of minutes.    

When just about ready (about 3 hrs) he will then put on a brown sugar glaze.

Dinner should be ready by 3:30 / 4 pm.

Beautiful sunny day here with temps expected to be in low 60's.    

The "kids" will be here around 2 pm.   

I'm going outside soon to get my hands dirty and do some yardwork and enjoy the beautiful day.

I hope Everyone has a Wonderful Day!

Happy Birthday to Eric for yesterday. Hope you had a fab day with your family (had to look up what spiral ham is 😋)

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

An Australian exclusive on Quantum class, not only are we getting The Wiggles characters appearing on board during the 25/26 season,  we are getting this…12903FC7-B1BD-470E-B252-74492D776311.thumb.jpeg.7655952bb53f7626ab520f6df9d1af6f.jpeg

Yep, it’s April 1st here in Australia…

Wonder if they will franchise the wiggles to Europe. My kids might even come on a cruise with us if the Wiggles were there.  Its the grandkids fav and I know most of the songs off by heart now.

Ha ha to the slide, I'm a sucker for April Fools jokes

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, sgmn said:

Happy Birthday to Eric for yesterday. Hope you had a fab day with your family (had to look up what spiral ham is 😋)

Thank you😊

I hope you had a nice Easter day with decent weather.

We had a nice sunny weekend and now expecting 4 days of Spring showers.   That's okay with me since I'll be at work.

Just now, Sunshine3601 said:

Thank you😊

I hope you had a nice Easter day with decent weather.

We had a nice sunny weekend and now expecting 4 days of Spring showers.   That's okay with me since I'll be at work.

Weather's been mixed but some sunshine which is a relief after all the rain we've had this winter.

Had our big family get together on Good Friday. Saw my brother and partner on Saturday and Easter day spent babysitting Theo.  Today, which is a bank holiday here, is clear and then childcare for Isaac on Tuesday and Wednesday. 

Just about to go out to cut the lawn 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, sgmn said:

Weather's been mixed but some sunshine which is a relief after all the rain we've had this winter.

Had our big family get together on Good Friday. Saw my brother and partner on Saturday and Easter day spent babysitting Theo.  Today, which is a bank holiday here, is clear and then childcare for Isaac on Tuesday and Wednesday. 

Just about to go out to cut the lawn 

Spoke to soon, currently having a hail storm here 🌦️

• Like 4