Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

12 hours ago, h20skibum said:

Thursday morning flight.  Sailing on Friday.  Lots to get done tomorrow, and I will be gone half the day.  

Safe journey to you and also to HBE. I believe his cruise is also on Friday.

I am looking forward to your pictures. Is it the 4 day sailing?

• Like 3

@HBE4
I just just read your previous post....was reading backwards today!😆and kind of said a combined "safe journey" to you and to Mark. But you do deserve a separate bon voyage wish! So here goes......

Have a wonderful wonderful cruise and a very safe journey. Maybe post a picture or two of anything if you feel comfortable posting.

I know what all goes on before a cruise! The packing of "will I need this, will I need that and what if I need those"! Clothes are one thing but all those silly knick knacks that you only need when you do not take them🙄!!!!!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Arzeena said:

It is a 3 day sailing.  Royal has the 3 day one on the weekends and 4 day ones during the week.  

We may see @HBE4 wandering around the airport, because we get in close to his time.  We arranged our ride for a little later so we could feed the grandkids after the flight.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

Flam con’t, onward to Olden, Norway

10:00 PM

IMG_6523.thumb.jpeg.7f73473f6dacb157931fc878920da280.jpeg

IMG_6532.thumb.jpeg.5a9676d6e95924ce4c15c553565941ac.jpeg

IMG_6536.thumb.jpeg.b7723ed78c2877d92b1fa95216718f5f.jpeg

IMG_6538.thumb.jpeg.92dd23d070339675ebfd3d6a2d5d1267.jpeg

IMG_6549.thumb.jpeg.97a5a0a5771776f2f46ef7eb0c264d8a.jpeg

10:26 PM

IMG_6554.thumb.jpeg.9d4da6d82ca60e163a9b3e48aca86c54.jpeg

IMG_6565.thumb.jpeg.0b5da96566c479d98d02f994d8288f90.jpeg

11:00 PM

IMG_6603.thumb.jpeg.a09f13bcbea026ac42b453099a1d0342.jpeg

IMG_6636.thumb.jpeg.f7508117097a456f294f68faaf79b1dc.jpeg

I turned around and couldn’t believe my eyes.   A sunset rainbow - It was so awesome!

IMG_6641.thumb.jpeg.dcb3300a2238b6cfa183542c2cf1215a.jpeg

IMG_6648.thumb.jpeg.e876e23f4231e9442f8c1147b2fac305.jpeg

IMG_6655.thumb.jpeg.a5ce4afc9368d27e22b45b9fec71b19b.jpeg

IMG_6656.thumb.jpeg.be8ede59824084daa9c8c65536f257f7.jpeg

WOW! Incredible pictures of sheer beauty.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

It is a 3 day sailing.  Royal has the 3 day one on the weekends and 4 day ones during the week.  

We may see @HBE4 wandering around the airport, because we get in close to his time.  We arranged our ride for a little later so we could feed the grandkids after the flight.  

Remind me about which ship. I have trouble keeping straight who is on which ship.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Remind me about which ship. I have trouble keeping straight who is on which ship.

Utopia.   I hope it still has the new ship smell. 😁

• Like 5

11 hours ago, cruiselvr04 said:

Wow. These pictures are wonderful. I’m packing and getting excited.  We decided not to do the railroad in Flam as DH wanted to do the Viking village instead.  But we still get a waterfall.  

We did that excursion earlier this month. The Viking village was interesting- they had places you could sword “fight “ and throw axes. Their clothes were authentic but unless Reebok was around back then…. We also did the North Star there and the views were spectacular! One of the neatest things was the 2 guys on jet skis that used the ship wake to jump for a very long time. We were at dinner and watched them.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I think you are going to have to make a spreadsheet. 😉😁 Also add a column for who posted painted toe pictures.😆 (Just kidding)
Hope you are good. Haven't read a post from you for a bit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Utopia.   I hope it still has the new ship smell. 😁

Awesome, have a great time! I'm looking forward to your thoughts and hopefully some pictures.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

I think you are going to have to make a spreadsheet. 😉😁 Also add a column for who posted painted toe pictures.😆 (Just kidding)
Hope you are good. Haven't read a post from you for a bit.

I don't need a spreadsheet to keep track of painted toe posters...😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

13 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Awesome, have a great time! I'm looking forward to your thoughts and hopefully some pictures.

You might have to check in on the LIVE I just started, if you want pictures. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

Good morning from me and my still unnamed kittens , one of them likes jumping on me in he middle of the night then naps next to me. Both love this cat condo , we will be buying them a new one asap.

image.thumb.jpeg.bddbc83a579cc0fb64bfbb1dec6b6b78.jpeg

• Like 20

2 hours ago, Arzeena said:

Thank you. Yes, I leave on Friday as well on Adventure. 

And if somewhere along the way in my travels between the airport & restaurants at Port Canaveral, I see someone wearing a "Summer of Fun 4.0" t-shirt, you can be sure I'll do my best to photo bomb! 🤣

Just kidding.

2 hours ago, Arzeena said:

@HBE4
I just just read your previous post....was reading backwards today!😆and kind of said a combined "safe journey" to you and to Mark. But you do deserve a separate bon voyage wish! So here goes......

Have a wonderful wonderful cruise and a very safe journey. Maybe post a picture or two of anything if you feel comfortable posting.

I know what all goes on before a cruise! The packing of "will I need this, will I need that and what if I need those"! Clothes are one thing but all those silly knick knacks that you only need when you do not take them🙄!!!!!!

Thank you again! Part of the issue is I'm a chronic overpacker so I pack extra of everything.  Just in case I spill wine all over myself. Twice. Or if I fall overboard on the first formal night, what am I going to wear on the 2nd formal night?   You know, stuff that never happens but just in case, I'll be ready.

I've already made on shopping trip to buy extra but necessary clothing items (socks and undies) & may be making a second for all the ancillary items and kick knacks that will make the trip more pleasant.

• Like 4
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, h20skibum said:

I'll be the clueless looking dofus walking around aimlessly from the JetBlue terminal to the Uber/Lyft pickup. If I see a couple of super excited, happy grand kids, I'll know you are nearby. 🙂

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, George C said:

Both love this cat condo , we will be buying them a new one asap.

image.thumb.jpeg.bddbc83a579cc0fb64bfbb1dec6b6b78.jpeg

To paraphrase Dr. Seuss “Oh, The Things You’ll Buy!”  I bought all kinds of cat toys.  Neither one was interested in the spiral curls, the flopping fish, the feather on the end of a wand…. Minnie’s favorite was a “paper mouse” (wadded up grocery receipt.)  But they both love the cat tree!!  (Some ‘nip was involved….😸🙀)

IMG_4668.jpeg

Edited by helen haywood
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 1