Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

Speaking of costumes, I sent this picture to our family text group.   A couple had their pet llama as a groomsman in their wedding.  I told them that maybe Daryl could be in a wedding.  

IMG_3154.thumb.jpeg.928f8f103e68bbb5f47eb817a2cbc2a9.jpeg

When my CA grandson saw the picture, he thought it was a Halloween costume, and he wanted one complete with the tiny hairy feet. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

We had the most glorious weather over the weekend. Fall is definitely here today- 4 degrees Celsius (39 F) when we got up.

We booked a cruise this weekend. Down the west coast from Vancouver, to San Diego. That will make a B to B with the Panama Canal cruise that we booked when it came out. 24 days on a ship will be the longest we’ve done. It’s next year at about this time, so I have some time to consider my chronic overpacking!

• Like 3

Anyone with experience flying into Long Beach Airport and getting transportation to the San Pedro Doubletree? What do you recommend for transportation, Taxi, Uber or Lyft? Also where do the Uber and Lyft pickup? Thanks for any insight.

We are at Nassau.   First thing when going out on the balcony Sharon pointed out the Lighthouse. 

image.thumb.png.55f2a248f09990824c0c48a569e93b33.png

When I saw this I thought they were planting palm trees 🌴 

image.thumb.png.07876eb66d827785263696f43bddbeb2.png

But then this boat pulled up. 

image.thumb.png.89bc9440680cd946ed866bcbee06657c.png

They removed more then started loading them on the boat. 

image.thumb.png.22f5a616903cddae5e3e376d4dda02f7.png

image.thumb.png.e9521b0c5b2a94a31d421094a767f4a4.png

Looks like a nice office!

image.thumb.png.4036fb06e39bd4b821df93f287e33482.png

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

Anyone with experience flying into Long Beach Airport and getting transportation to the San Pedro Doubletree? What do you recommend for transportation, Taxi, Uber or Lyft? Also where do the Uber and Lyft pickup? Thanks for any insight.

Long Beach airport is really tiny!  There are no jetways and your plane lands on the tarmac there are rolling ramps.The luggage carousels (2) are outside (under an overhang) From where you pick up your luggage, you just walk out to the center median strip (about a 100 yards) and call for your ride. It has been our experience that Uber is slightly more popular and has more availability out here than Lyft. Have fun! 

Edited by Coralc
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, George C said:

They interrupted the regular tv , to report Iran has launched up to a couple hundred missiles into Israel , are best wish’s to Dani and the rest of Israel too bad she is not on her cruise.

Yes my thoughts as well George.  @dani negreanu my thoughts and prayers are with all of you. ❤️

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, George C said:

They interrupted the regular tv , to report Iran has launched up to a couple hundred missiles into Israel , are best wish’s to Dani and the rest of Israel too bad she is not on her cruise.

@dani negreanu hope you and your family are safe and this is over soon. L'Shana Tova