Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

Wondering with all the collective cruising experience on the thread, what is the one port you haven't visited yet that you most want to visit.  Different than a region or specific itinerary, just a port. 

Mine is Tortola.  We have only called there once and didn't go to the Baths.  So I am always looking to get back there.  I think I'll have to go on NCL. 

Edited by Domino D
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Domino D said:

Wondering with all the collective cruising experience on the thread, what is the one port you haven't visited yet that you most want to visit.  Different than a region or specific itinerary, just a port. 

Mine is Tortola.  We have only called there once and didn't go to the Baths.  So I am always looking to get back there.  I think I'll have to go on NCL. 

Copenhagen

• Like 3

We went to the Baths during an excursion from St. John USVI. It was a lot of fun.  Our Norway cruise started in Copenhagen.  We had 2 full days before and saw a lot but there was still a lot we didn't see.  I loved Copenhagen.    The port I think I would like to visit would be Papeete.  I would love a Tahitian cruise.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Domino D said:

Venice

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Keksie said:

We went to the Baths during an excursion from St. John USVI. It was a lot of fun.  Our Norway cruise started in Copenhagen.  We had 2 full days before and saw a lot but there was still a lot we didn't see.  I loved Copenhagen.    The port I think I would like to visit would be Papeete.  I would love a Tahitian cruise.

Copenhagen is great.

We've done 2 days prior, and twice 1 day after.

Hopefully we add 2 days prior and 1 after this summer

• Like 1

11 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I will glaze half per recipe, and the other half with Limoncello 🍋👍

I still haven't done anything with my Limoncello. I forget to shake it sometimes. It's not a bad thing if it sits along time is it? 

5 hours ago, Keksie said:

We did a TP in 2017 where we went to Papeete, Moorea and Bora Bora. I was really excited to see Tahiti, but we liked Bora Bora and Moorea much better.

4 hours ago, xpcdoojk said:

Have done the Mai Kai a couple of times, food is so so, drinks so so.  Tiki historic a 9.9 out of 10.  Gotta go next time you drive by.  

Oh, I disagree. There are plenty of good drinks and food, but unfortunately not everything is. Happy hour is definitely the time to go for the drinks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Norwich Cruiser said:

Top for us has to be Venice but the sail in to Kotor is also very good and when docking in Malta the ship swings round in the bay which is excellent especially the sunrise over the shore.

Would like to sail into Havana Bermuda Papeete Bora Bora Yokohama and Singapore to name but a few.

Sailing into New Orleans is fun

• Like 1