Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

6 hours ago, jagsfan said:

Nothing will ever replace him yelling VICTORRRIA! 
I was glad to read later that she divorced him. 
John, you have missed a good season. The teams are competitive but not nasty. They have spent time in Corsica, which was a bonus for us who enjoy seeing places we haven’t been, and Greece in areas we, or at least I, have never been. 
Corsica was an eye opener for me. 

It's taped, may watch soon

31 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Sitting on balcony.  I had my first Miami Vice.  Wow, it was delicious!!  Beautiful day.  Wish you were here, y'all!  

I have my drink list in my bag.  Have another Miami Vice, or continue down the list?🤔

I hope you have a great cruise!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Luckynana said:

Sitting on balcony.  I had my first Miami Vice.  Wow, it was delicious!!  Beautiful day.  Wish you were here, y'all!  

I have my drink list in my bag.  Have another Miami Vice, or continue down the list?🤔

Have a great time!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I have never been there but was curious so I have been web surfing.  The place looks really cool.  There were some things you might see while snorkeling that might scare you at first sight.  From what I read, which some was 5 years old, the public bus does not go there.  One couple rented scooters to ride out there.  The Trip website that is an Advisor, 🤔 has some neat pics of the place.  They also list and rate taxi and bus services.  It was also mentioned transportation provided in various excursions there.  
After seeing this place, I would be tempted to try it out if I go back to Nassau.

It does look really neat.    I viewed the various tour packages they offer and some say they will provide transportation.        I emailed them to find out if they will pick us up outside the cruise terminal or maybe walk to nearby hotel and pick us up there.   

I checked out various online schedules for Jitney/Bus system but didn't see anything that went that far either.     Seems like to the farthest they go is the airport.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I think you were subliminally showing the cane what you think of it.😉

Yes I will be glad when I don’t have to use it. I’m pleased that I can get around without it but doctors want me to use it while on pain meds do I get that. Still need it for help on stairs.

What ship and itinerary are you sailing on next? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Yes I will be glad when I don’t have to use it. I’m pleased that I can get around without it but doctors want me to use it while on pain meds do I get that. Still need it for help on stairs.

What ship and itinerary are you sailing on next? 

Allure...  8 days...Labadee, San Juan, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Nassau.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Btw, easiest boarding ever!!!  We were onboard in about 15 minutes overall!

Woot Woot!     Bon Voyage💕

I wish you and Jim a truly wonderful sailing.

If you remember us, LOL, let us know how you are doing.    

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Duplicate post but while I’m trying to delete let me say…… I was not sure if I was allowed to post the website I visited so I broke it up.  It is before the 🤔.

Gotcha.    I understood what you were saying.    Thank you!

It does look like an interesting place.  I will let you know what I find out when they respond to my email.   

• Like 1

Drove out of town to meet some friends for dinner tonight.  I thought we would escape some of the snow, after the ice storm last night and this morning, but it had other ideas. 

Jamaica me crazy (because it sounded good)

50872F9F-2958-49CB-9E7D-72B4FE9790A2.thumb.jpeg.ca74c59bfdcc71c98dc5ac49df8e5a54.jpeg

Baby back ribs 

56BE488B-FFF9-4A4C-BB32-0A1E31A37455.thumb.jpeg.a08dba074ab04a97e9aa77a4bf774023.jpeg

It appears we found the entire Bigfoot family. 

9FA90157-8E58-4C6A-A423-B97BB1DCEA53.thumb.jpeg.5919e0bc42b8342267948f63b5255f0f.jpeg

FC9C36C8-78F7-4E2D-BE46-C3C5CFF26C92.thumb.jpeg.7bcb1ce170aeaab536e100c2e901b914.jpeg

8026AA3A-DDE6-4480-B158-657973BA37DF.thumb.jpeg.f35bbdc2f1f50fe8d3b5952998dd7f89.jpeg

So the relentless snow resulted in us coming home and adjusting our return after the cruise. Just changed flights and post cruise hotel stay through St. Patrick’s Day.  A few more days in warm weather. 🏖🏖

• Like 10

31 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

So the relentless snow resulted in us coming home and adjusting our return after the cruise. Just changed flights and post cruise hotel stay through St. Patrick’s Day.  A few more days in warm weather. 🏖🏖

This winter is really “costing you” 😉🙂

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Luckynana said:

We were on our first Silhouette cruise in 2013 .

11 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

What a great story. Drummer’s are always the nicest guys in the band.😉

Love Barrachina. You will have to get their famous Pina Colada too.

Great news I’m happy everyone is out of quarantine and you you can get to life as normal. 

The drummer was old enough to be the grandfather of the rest of the band , he was there historian,  he said he had multiple knee replacements, hip replacement among other things , he used a electric scooter for the most part. He also said he moved into a one story house , we did same more than ten years ago, I hate stairs. 
   We will now get a car/limo service tomorrow to take us from Miami to west coast of Florida in Ft Myers for my nieces wedding. 

Edited by George C
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, h20skibum said:

Drove out of town to meet some friends for dinner tonight.  I thought we would escape some of the snow, after the ice storm last night and this morning, but it had other ideas. 

Jamaica me crazy (because it sounded good)

50872F9F-2958-49CB-9E7D-72B4FE9790A2.thumb.jpeg.ca74c59bfdcc71c98dc5ac49df8e5a54.jpeg

Baby back ribs 

56BE488B-FFF9-4A4C-BB32-0A1E31A37455.thumb.jpeg.a08dba074ab04a97e9aa77a4bf774023.jpeg

It appears we found the entire Bigfoot family. 

9FA90157-8E58-4C6A-A423-B97BB1DCEA53.thumb.jpeg.5919e0bc42b8342267948f63b5255f0f.jpeg

FC9C36C8-78F7-4E2D-BE46-C3C5CFF26C92.thumb.jpeg.7bcb1ce170aeaab536e100c2e901b914.jpeg

8026AA3A-DDE6-4480-B158-657973BA37DF.thumb.jpeg.f35bbdc2f1f50fe8d3b5952998dd7f89.jpeg

Good for you🍹🌴

Are those wood carvings?  I'm always amazed by the detail these wood carvers can do with chain saws, etc. 

• Like 1