Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

4 minutes ago, xpcdoojk said:

What is up with the rocket on our avatar?  Got to love a new CC “perk”.😇😆

Flowrider pin........over 1000 rides

No idea  why  I have one because I have about 3 Flowrider rides....

Edited by Jimbo

3 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

One thing I found last night is I have several video files that have WMA autio tracks that played on my S8 but I only get the video on this S22. Any idea what I can do to get the audio to play?

One other thing I didn't mention was all of my calendar entries transferred which I was really happy to see.

I didn’t transfer any WMA files but what I found is that Samsung stopped supporting WMA in 2021.  Not sure but you might be able to convert them to an mp4.  https://www.onlineconverter.com/

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Also heard a very upset woman in MDR when told out of Canadian Club.    They offered her several other options and she was making quite a fuss.    Really!!

It might of been the library woman that couldn’t find a can opener!  😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

29 minutes ago, xpcdoojk said:

What is up with the rocket on our avatar?  Got to love a new CC “perk”.😇😆

12 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

And just like that, the rockets are gone!

Must of been in honor of the Spacex launch.

• Like 1

Since there has been recent talk of new phones lately I want to share a story that could only happen to my daughter.

So in February her phone was starting to act weird, she would get selective texts and would want to respond only some would go and others just did not send.  So since she lives in Oxford Ohio and her closest store is in Cincinnati, she  emailed them and asked what to do (At&t does not answer the phone or they are not set up to do it, so you have to email).

They told her to take it to Best buy near her home a few miles away.

She did.

The attendant told her in order for it to go out for repairs and have a back-up phone she had to put down a deposit of $400 dollars and they would give her a new I phone 11 to use.  (she currently has a I phone 10 I think)

Her phone would be back in 3-4 weeks.

She did.

So this past  Monday she goes back to best buy and the man who helped her took her into  an office and told her to sit down and goes "let me get you a bottle of water".  He leaves and is gone a long time.  Now she is scared and wondered if the FBI/CIA were going to appear for some security leak.  

He comes back and goes, we have a problem.

Your phone had a cracked (whatever------ she was in panic mode and did not hear) and it was a biohazard.

Before AT&T could do further investigation, it was thrown into the biohazard box and destroyed.

We are sorry.

She goes, I loved my purple phone and I had to wait to get that color. And looked sad she said.

He leaves and comes back which she said seemed like an eternity.

Ok here is where we are, he continues.

So At&t has agreed to provide you with a new I phone 11

2 year service contract   Free of charge as long as you stay on your current contract.

Also return you $400 deposit for use of the temporary phone.

She goes GREAT!!!!!!!!!

He continues.......But there is one concern.

We only have the phone in black, and you will not get purple.

So now putting on her drama face, sad face she goes I really liked the purple...........

I cannot believe this happened, but glad I was not harmed with a 'biohazard"

Again he leaves, and a few moments later comes back with the new phone and......

He then goes we will also include a phone case as well as a screen saver at no cost. 

You can pick any case in the store.

(I raised her well).

So now, drama gone, happy daughter, new phone for free.

I think you know this is for real, you cannot make this stuff up.

Take care

I think I am going to apply to write daily life events for our local news paper, and share the wealth.

• Like 10
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

Since there has been recent talk of new phones lately I want to share a story that could only happen to my daughter.

So in February her phone was starting to act weird, she would get selective texts and would want to respond only some would go and others just did not send.  So since she lives in Oxford Ohio and her closest store is in Cincinnati, she  emailed them and asked what to do (At&t does not answer the phone or they are not set up to do it, so you have to email).

They told her to take it to Best buy near her home a few miles away.

She did.

The attendant told her in order for it to go out for repairs and have a back-up phone she had to put down a deposit of $400 dollars and they would give her a new I phone 11 to use.  (she currently has a I phone 10 I think)

Her phone would be back in 3-4 weeks.

She did.

So this past  Monday she goes back to best buy and the man who helped her took her into  an office and told her to sit down and goes "let me get you a bottle of water".  He leaves and is gone a long time.  Now she is scared and wondered if the FBI/CIA were going to appear for some security leak.  

He comes back and goes, we have a problem.

Your phone had a cracked (whatever------ she was in panic mode and did not hear) and it was a biohazard.

Before AT&T could do further investigation, it was thrown into the biohazard box and destroyed.

We are sorry.

She goes, I loved my purple phone and I had to wait to get that color. And looked sad she said.

He leaves and comes back which she said seemed like an eternity.

Ok here is where we are, he continues.

So At&t has agreed to provide you with a new I phone 11

2 year service contract   Free of charge as long as you stay on your current contract.

Also return you $400 deposit for use of the temporary phone.

She goes GREAT!!!!!!!!!

He continues.......But there is one concern.

We only have the phone in black, and you will not get purple.

So now putting on her drama face, sad face she goes I really liked the purple...........

I cannot believe this happened, but glad I was not harmed with a 'biohazard"

Again he leaves, and a few moments later comes back with the new phone and......

He then goes we will also include a phone case as well as a screen saver at no cost. 

You can pick any case in the store.

(I raised her well).

So now, drama gone, happy daughter, new phone for free.

I think you know this is for real, you cannot make this stuff up.

Take care

I think I am going to apply to write daily life events for our local news paper, and share the wealth.

Where do I Go  to get some of this biohazard material to put on my phone?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Where do I Go  to get some of this biohazard material to put on my phone?

It was in her phone, we will see her this weekend and get more of the details.

This generation only texts and phone calls are like the dinosaurs, extinct in this generation.

Later

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lionesss said:

So, is she going to turn into The Incredible She-Hulk or SpiderGirl or something?

And of COURSE she loved her purple phone.... purple is the BEST color EVER!

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, brillohead said:

So, is she going to turn into The Incredible She-Hulk or SpiderGirl or something?

And of COURSE she loved her purple phone.... purple is the BEST color EVER!

No probably could not improve on her 2-3 hours a day in the gym that she works out in now.  This was from her  New Years belated honeymoon this January. 

A94E81C8-7B00-4C2B-801D-FC8CD8E7AD46.jpeg

• Like 13

16 hours ago, xpcdoojk said:

I think you have it pretty much nailed.  I am pretty certain, if I had paid a bazillion dollars to sit on the front row of the Oscars and I had punched/slapped Chris Rock I would be in jail.  

Hence, the problem, as I see it.

Absolutely 

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

It worked. I got the files converted. Thank you very much!

Great that it worked.  That is the converter that I use/suggest when someone post a .mov from an iPhone and the android phone can’t play them.  You might want to bookmark the sight.  When I looked at the sight today I couldn’t verify that the WMA files would convert but thought they would.  
‘Before you go on your next cruise you might want to check what the High efficiency pictures option is set on.  You can find it under camera settings-Picture formats.  Although it says it saves space, it also notes that some apps and websites don’t support HEIF pictures.  I still think that is why Debbie had problems posting pictures.   Also under the same area there is an option to save raw copies.  If that is on you will be saving both RAW and JPEG pics.  I have mine off.  If I get back to using Lightroom/Photoshop I might turn on RAW but for now I think the JPEG pics are great.

• Like 1

@ReneeFLL the Vitamix made it in. I love it.  Much better than I expected.  The recipe book that comes with it is cool.  Sharon tried the Cappuccino recipe and liked it.  We are getting white chocolate chips for the next one.

I tried an experiment with it to see just how smooth I could get the ice.  Looks like the grandkids will be enjoying snow cones.

DCEFB534-B531-4DC4-92F0-FA406E82EF67.thumb.jpeg.7f4aca3fedda7052642134a7fd2f9cfd.jpeg

• Like 11

Just now, bobmacliberty said:

Strong winds here today as well.  Added about 3 strokes to my golf score. 😁

It was mid 30 knots Tuesday when I played.  I would like to blame the wind on my score, but I was not very good.  Second round this year.  First round without pain, as I got a script for Voltaren and Celebrex.  It was nice to not have pain.  It sucked having a bad golf swing.  

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Lionesss said:

No probably could not improve on her 2-3 hours a day in the gym that she works out in now.  This was from her  New Years belated honeymoon this January. 

A94E81C8-7B00-4C2B-801D-FC8CD8E7AD46.jpeg

The gym is a great investment for sure.............much better then a flowrider in my book.

Edited by Jimbo
  • Haha 2