Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

7 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

She, unfortunately, was crushed by a sanitation truck one block from our house.  It was six years ago and we are still dealing with the aftermath.  The driver was just out of drug rehab and should not have been driving.  She was 91 but so active and still driving.  They said I have PTSD from trying to pretend it never happened 😢

OMG, that is horrible.   God bless you and your family.  I hope the driver of the truck has at least been remorseful.  Forgiveness would be difficult but it will help you.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Happy anniversary, Lenny, to you and your wife 💐

Happy belated anniversary, JC and Krystal 🌷

It seems that January is an "anniversary" wedding month for many of us 😁 

We had our 48th on January 17, and our youngest son will have his 5th on January 28.

Thanks,Dani.

We had good friends who got married the same day and year as us and in the same place of worship.Unfortunately he passed away 12 years ago.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Don't be surprised if your first prescription does not work as desired and needs to be changed.  There are several different types of BP medicine, attacking the problem in different ways.  They originally had me on 5 mg of Amlodipine (aka Norvasc, a calcium channel blocker) and 5 mg of lisinopril (an ACE Inhibitor).  That mix didn't work well enough and they shifted me to 10 mg Amlodipine, which seems to be doing the trick for me.  Everyone is different though and Amlodipine may not work well for you.

Today I had two perfect readings and one extremely low then back to very high.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

Thanks.Up until this week I had 13 medical issues,it never ends.

Wow! If anybody deserves to have a bad day on these boards, its you. 

And yet, despite all of the medical issues you suffer, your posts are always pleasant,  respectful  and even-keeled. Nothing ruffles your feathers. 

Looking forward to many more. 👍🏻 wishing you all the best.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Wow! If anybody deserves to have a bad day on these boards, its you. 

And yet, despite all of the medical issues you suffer, your posts are always pleasant,  respectful  and even-keeled. Nothing ruffles your feathers. 

Looking forward to many more. 👍🏻 wishing you all the best.  

Thank you very much my fellow New Yorker.I try to have a positive outlook .I cannot dwell on negatives.Life is too short.

I tell people to try and get the most out of each and every day.

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

Thank you very much my fellow New Yorker.I try to have a positive outlook .I cannot dwell on negatives.Life is too short.

I tell people to try and get the most out of each and every day.

Exactly!!   I dont remember where this saying originated from...Go For It, Do It, Enjoy It....is my motto.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Exactly!!   I dont remember where this saying originated from...Go For It, Do It, Enjoy It....is my motto.

Today I got a call from a guy I knew in HS who lives in Fla.He had ambulatory surgery this morning.When he came home he told his wife that the first thing he is doing is calling me to wish my wife and I a Happy Anniversary.😀

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

Today I got a call from a guy I knew in HS who lives in Fla.He had ambulatory surgery this morning.When he came home he told his wife that the first thing he is doing is calling me to wish my wife and I a Happy Anniversary.😀

That is very special.  Happy Anniversary to you and wifey!