Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

12 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Frost warning tonight here. 

Helped at Sharon’s. Pillow cases on the planters…

B3DF733A-D5AD-48D3-8EA9-C0695627C614.thumb.jpeg.64fef528e247903e1dadbf837ddee690.jpeg

and old bed sheets on the garden. Is this really almost the end of May?

7B516C96-0702-4C56-A76F-4C6CB0C16C38.thumb.jpeg.e8e6bc14cad96fc4acaa756d6e721e44.jpeg

Summer is down here

20210530_082620.jpg

Besides, didn't you get snow around this time last year🤔

Edited by John&LaLa

4 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Summer is down here

That snow snow fall was early May if I remember correctly. After tonight the last of the cool weather is behind us. 

9 hours ago, mets07 said:

Agree. Empress was first ship for me and my husband and sons as well, although I went on a cruise with my parents and younger brothers many years earlier.  

Our Empress cruise was to Bermuda and we were able to dock at both Hamilton and St. George's. 

Beautiful. 

Our first cruise was with my parents on Hal Veendam to Bermuda.  Being able to dock right in Hamilton and stay there for 3.5 days had us hooked.  The following year we treated my parents to the same sailing.  

Docking at royal navy dockyard is nice but nothing like docking at hamilton and st george.

• Like 4

We have a show up here called Just for Laughs Gags.  It is affiliated with the Montreal Just for Laughs comedy festival.  

I was just watching it this morning while having breakfast and this skit came up. Could you imagine doing this to one of your family members right before you’re going on your first cruise after Covid.

OMG, this skit was after, even better. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

This evening we have reservations for one of our favorite reservations. https://www.lambertvillestation.com/dining

Our Son and his Fiance will join us.  The plan was to walk to walk around New Hope then walk or drive over the bridge to the restaurant.  Calling for rain all day, again, ugghh!  Temp is 49 now. 

We have been to that restaurant a few times and liked it ( I am not fussy about food so never ask my food opinion! Something has to be REALLY bad if I say it is bad 😁LOL!). I always like to sit canal side. Then we walk along the bridge to PA and back. We have also been to a couple others on the PA and NJ side. We enjoy food, even Royal Caribbean's rubber pizza and Olive Garden!!!!!😁honest!
Enjoy yourselves!

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Our first cruise was with my parents on Hal Veendam to Bermuda.  Being able to dock right in Hamilton and stay there for 3.5 days had us hooked.  The following year we treated my parents to the same sailing.  

Docking at royal navy dockyard is nice but nothing like docking at hamilton and st george.

My first cruise was to Bermuda in 1987 on the old Home Lines, the Atlantic, out of Manhattan. Docked right on Front St in Hamilton for 3 days. Loved it. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Our first cruise was Celebrity Horizon NYC to Bermuda. We had the same 3.5 days docked in Hamilton. We did not get to split time in St. George because it was too windy to go through the cut. That was the beginning of the unending drain on my bank account.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

This evening we have reservations for one of our favorite reservations. https://www.lambertvillestation.com/dining

Our Son and his Fiance will join us.  The plan was to walk to walk around New Hope then walk or drive over the bridge to the restaurant.  Calling for rain all day, again, ugghh!  Temp is 49 now. 

New Hope is great. My SIL’s family used to own the cheese shop in Peddlers Village.  

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Took several Hal ships from New York to either Bermuda or Bermuda and Nassau, Hal and Home lines had several ships doing one or the other route in 1970’s the flagships were Rotterdam and Oceanic . Both great lines.

Going to improv tonight to see Ron White should be a funny show. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

We have a show up here called Just for Laughs Gags.  It is affiliated with the Montreal Just for Laughs comedy festival.  

I was just watching it this morning while having breakfast and this skit came up. Could you imagine doing this to one of your family members right before you’re going on your first cruise after Covid.

OMG, this skit was after, even better. 

I was on a cruise once where they were showing that show on the big screen poolside.  I was laughing so hard I had tears running down my face.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

We have been to that restaurant a few times and liked it ( I am not fussy about food so never ask my food opinion! Something has to be REALLY bad if I say it is bad 😁LOL!). I always like to sit canal side. Then we walk along the bridge to PA and back. We have also been to a couple others on the PA and NJ side. We enjoy food, even Royal Caribbean's rubber pizza and Olive Garden!!!!!😁honest!
Enjoy yourselves!

They usually have a good menu of raw oysters.    I hope they still do.     

New Hope is about 10 or 15 minutes from our house so we too have enjoyed many different restaurants in this area.    We stayed at the Inn several times and the company I work for has had their Christmas/Holiday party there several times.      They do an amazing job with their catering for weddings and other parties.   

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

Summer is down here

20210530_082620.jpg

Sure, rub it in 😉 Spent a beautiful week in Sanibel last month.  We should have stayed.  Until July.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

New Hope is great. My SIL’s family used to own the cheese shop in Peddlers Village.  

I, too, love all the shops and restaurants at Peddlers Village.   I have most likely been to your SIL's shop.   I love Cheese!      ***** n Bull restaurant and their tavern is always a good choice too.   

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I, too, love all the shops and restaurants at Peddlers Village.   I have most likely been to your SIL's shop.   I love Cheese!      ***** n Bull restaurant and their tavern is always a good choice too.   

Yes, been there a few times & loved it. 
Did you ever go to Peddlers in the fall when they sold fresh cider?  The shop ran that stand; DD & SIL would work there on weekends.  His family sold the shop a few years ago. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

We have been there and enjoyed that too. We are closer to New Hope from the Lambertville side. I definitely have been to that cheese shop. I love it!

Edited by Arzeena
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, dani negreanu said:

Merlin... Merlin !! Look !!! Cats....

Lichy and Sushi.jpg

Lichy.jpg

Love Siamese cats , we had one and when we got our current cats 14 years ago we were told they were Siamese but i doubt it, one is definitely a ragdoll.

18 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

They usually have a good menu of raw oysters.    I hope they still do.     

New Hope is about 10 or 15 minutes from our house so we too have enjoyed many different restaurants in this area.    We stayed at the Inn several times and the company I work for has had their Christmas/Holiday party there several times.      They do an amazing job with their catering for weddings and other parties.   

We are practically neighbors!😁

• Like 1