Moveup offer rejected today for 4/17 cruise

az_tchr

Obviously Celebrity has some work to improve communications.  Receive an email letting us know Celebrity rejected our Moveup offer AND said they looked forward to welcoming us boarding on Friday - 4/17 - our cruise leaving from Fort Lauderdale.  

Does not lend a lot of confidence.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Would you have preferred they accepted?

The system is managed by a 3rd party so I don't see it as a big deal that they haven't updated their template to change the wording. The main thing is that it was rejected, which it was.

They probably just went through and cleared out all the upgrade offers which triggered a form letter/email.  I don't think it was on purpose, just closing out open requests for the cruise since it's cancelled.

We were supposed to be on Summit this week. Each day this week I am getting a reminder telling me what time to meet for my shore excursion. 

Now, if I get an email next week asking me “How was Your Cruise?” and to complete my Guest Questionnaire....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Blue_Flame said:

Now, if I get an email next week asking me “How was Your Cruise?” and to complete my Guest Questionnaire....

In the past, I've received OBC on a future cruise for filling out the questionnaire...if you get one, I say "fill that sucker out!"

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mark_T said:

I would have been more concerned if it had been accepted....

Agree as I was awarded upgrades on my 3/14 and 3/21 just days before the shutdown.   Still no credit on Credit Card so I had to file a dispute so I don't have to pay for it now.

5 hours ago, dkjretired said:

Don’t feel bad, I’m still booked on a cruise with Celebrity’s on Jan.1, 2039, not a typo.

Hi Don....is that an unassigned Future Cruise booking (formerly known as, among other things, an unassigned Celebrity Passages booking), or is it a booking with an assigned ship, and a sail date of Jan. 1, 2039?

9 hours ago, elena7seas said:

Hi Don....is that an unassigned Future Cruise booking (formerly known as, among other things, an unassigned Celebrity Passages booking), or is it a booking with an assigned ship, and a sail date of Jan. 1, 2039?

I think its a passage thing, not sure, recently the wording has changed.   It's been on my account for a year.  

Just shows how disconnected everyone is.  You wonder why this happens? Those reminders are automatically generated as you place a booking or reserve a table/excursion.  The program doesn’t know that your cruise was cancelled. Need better IT.