Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

47 minutes ago, NBliving said:

Do you remember the subject line of this email? I haven’t seen it. 

We received that email as well but after I completed the task I delete them. However from memory the subject line was the usual "here's your next activity to earn PUP" or something like that. 

On 7/15/2021 at 3:48 AM, BulldustHHH said:

Just had a Celebrity email with a gift icon "Click to reveal" which granted 20 PUPs. A bit random, but I'll take them.

10 hours ago, leck57 said:

Same here. Our reveal was 20 PUPs as well. I wonder if there were any higher/lower.

I'm still waiting for mine.  Maybe I missed it, thinking that it was just another advertisement.  What was the subject of your email?

On 7/16/2021 at 10:00 AM, NBliving said:

Do you remember the subject line of this email? I haven’t seen it. 

It was from the Captain's Club and titled "Here’s Your Next Chance to Earn Power Up Points"

An Aussie only thing might make sense as we can't cruise yet... but there may be other countries in the same situation, such as New Zealand.

Both Victoria (Melbourne) and New South Wales (Sydney) are in lock down again because of virus break outs (meaning more than a few handfuls of cases).

Edited by BulldustHHH
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, goofysmom99 said:

These offers seem to be for people in other countries, where they cannot cruise. 

Must be.  I also spent time reading through a whole slew of Celebrity emails and couldn't find anything.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CajunHeavyCruiser said:

The “beyond” wellness activities.

Yes that went on my account on Thursday I think. Pretty sure they are supposed to show up on the 15th of the month. But I only recently started to check and I’ve had others that I did but didn’t get the points for. So it’s good to keep an eye out. Although, I have no idea who to contact if there’s a problem. 

9 minutes ago, patty1955 said:

Did the people who got the points for the wellness post actually get the email about it? I didn't get my points but I used the link from this thread. Any others?

I received an email and got the points.