Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

On 7/17/2021 at 10:59 AM, Laurab23 said:

I read through every email I get from Celebrity so I don't miss PUPS. Have not seen any reveal.

Laura

I didn't see any either.

Laura, how do you read thru every email. I get 3 per day -way too many! 😁

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fouremco said:

I wonder how many people will see the invitation to sail in Greece with the CEO and just delete the email without reading down to the PUP offer.

Count me as one. I didn't read past the subject line, until I saw reference to the PUP offer on cruise critic.

Then I had to go back and find the email. 

Then I registered.

Then I asked myself why I registered.

• Haha 2

I got mine today as well. I only need 6 more points to move up so I hope they do one more after this lol.

I’ll have to be careful because for some reason I’ve never received points for watching the videos. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Shadow9612 said:

I didn't see any either.

Laura, how do you read thru every email. I get 3 per day -way too many! 😁

I do! I am retired and have the time it takes. I just scroll down through the emails and look for anything that might be it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, paulajj said:

I got mine today as well. I only need 6 more points to move up so I hope they do one more after this lol.

I’ll have to be careful because for some reason I’ve never received points for watching the videos. 

Take a picture of the webinar at the beginning once it starts and once the webinar is done, there is a screen that says "thanks for watching" I always take a picture to prove I was on the webinar until the end.  If you don't get your points, just call, they will add them.  Especially if you are only 6 points away from moving up, if you watched other webinars and didn't get the points, I would call and tell them, they've been pretty good about adding them after the fact.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, doodlefan said:

Take a picture of the webinar at the beginning once it starts and once the webinar is done, there is a screen that says "thanks for watching" I always take a picture to prove I was on the webinar until the end.  If you don't get your points, just call, they will add them.  Especially if you are only 6 points away from moving up, if you watched other webinars and didn't get the points, I would call and tell them, they've been pretty good about adding them after the fact.

Good tips thx!!

• Like 1

I just received the offer yesterday at 1:30p (CDT).  I went ahead and registered.  This time there was a request in the registration form for me to enter the CC numbers for all the people that would be watching.

54 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

I just received the offer yesterday at 1:30p (CDT).  I went ahead and registered.  This time there was a request in the registration form for me to enter the CC numbers for all the people that would be watching.

Same here, except that mine was received this morning.

Neither of us received it.😟  We only need 10 moor PUP’s to push us into Elite+.  Anyone able to share the link, it would be greatly appreciated!!!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, goofysmom99 said:

See post #2972.

Thanks so very much!!!  We went to post #2972 and both were able to register!  I love this Board and it’s members❣️

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Luckysbud said:

Thanks so very much!!!  We went to post #2972 and both were able to register!  I love this Board and it’s members❣️

When you go to connect to the webinar, be sure to use the link that was sent to you in the email confirming your registration. I think that's how they "Take Roll" of who actually follows through and watches the presentation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RaptorBill said:

When you go to connect to the webinar, be sure to use the link that was sent to you in the email confirming your registration. I think that's how they "Take Roll" of who actually follows through and watches the presentation.

Very good advice. Thank you!

Also do a screenshot showing the webinar at the beginning another at the end showing thanks for watching save them until the points show up in your account the 15th of the next month .

Edited by Luvcrusn

We just got the “PUP is turning one” emails with links to catch up on missed offers and watch all of the prior webinars and take the Beyond Wellness quiz.

A total of 21 more CC points are available if you missed out on a few of these the past few months. 

4 minutes ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

We just got the “PUP is turning one” emails with links to catch up on missed offers and watch all of the prior webinars and take the Beyond Wellness quiz.

A total of 21 more CC points are available if you missed out on a few of these the past few months. 

Did it list out all the ones you missed specifically?  Mine only references one, Apex.

1 hour ago, goofysmom99 said:

Did it list out all the ones you missed specifically?  Mine only references one, Apex.

Mine has the exotics webinar, Europe and Alaska quiz and exotics quiz! 

• Thanks 1