Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

3 hours ago, Charles4515 said:

Celebrity was never my automatic choice but I tended to book more Celebrity than other lines. Now it is not my first choice. Still a choice but  I am moving my prefeences to lines like Oceania. 

I’m still trying to figure it out. Seabourn also looks interesting to me. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

There are no PUP opportunities, we're just killing time until Celebrity provides another opportunity.  As soon as there is another PUP opportunity, we'll return to normal programming.

LOL

Cheers

Here’s a PUP question.  I booked 2 “flights by celebrity” under the current promotion. I am hoping that I will see the five Captains Club points for each booking (10 total) on or about December 14 even though the flights are not until April and October. Is that how you understand it to work?

Edited by cruisestitch

12 minutes ago, abbydancer said:

I have many, many unread emails due to my last two cruises with bad internet and my 3-day event where I barely had time to open the laptop.  I assume I didn't miss a power up opportunity,  other than one of the book something ones?  Thanks.

Yep, that's correct.  You didn't miss any any PUP opportunities

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, abbydancer said:

I have many, many unread emails due to my last two cruises with bad internet and my 3-day event where I barely had time to open the laptop.  I assume I didn't miss a power up opportunity,  other than one of the book something ones?  Thanks.

Many of us got 3 points from the last webinar.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

DH and I will be sailing on Azamara December 12, 2022.  Will the points earned on that cruise also apply to our Celebrity accounts?  I know that Azamara has said they'll recognize Celebrity points until February, 2023, but does that policy apply to Celebrity recognizing Azamara points also?

2 hours ago, islandwoman said:

DH and I will be sailing on Azamara December 12, 2022.  Will the points earned on that cruise also apply to our Celebrity accounts?  I know that Azamara has said they'll recognize Celebrity points until February, 2023, but does that policy apply to Celebrity recognizing Azamara points also?

Your Azamara points go to your Azamara number. There is reciprocity between the lines (matching level for level), but you can't have your Celebrity points added to Azamara and vice versa.

Did that make sense?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CaroleSS said:

Your Azamara points go to your Azamara number. There is reciprocity between the lines (matching level for level), but you can't have your Celebrity points added to Azamara and vice versa.

Did that make sense?

My PUP's have always been added to my Azamara account, and also points from my Celebrity cruises.

I know that there has been reciprocity (level to level) between RCL and Azamara, and between RCL and Celebrity, but points could not have been added to one from the other. 

1 hour ago, CaroleSS said:

Did that make sense?

Not correct. Azamara cruise points carry over to Celebrity and vice versa. We've  never cruised Azamara and our cruise points are the same as with Celebrity. Our tier levels are Discoverer  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, islandwoman said:

Call the Captains Club, 1-800-760-0654. 

7 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Not correct. Azamara cruise points carry over to Celebrity and vice versa. We've  never cruised Azamara and our cruise points are the same as with Celebrity. Our tier levels are Discoverer  

It has been one program. But now they are splitting. If you have never been on Azamara you will lose your Discoverer status on a certain date. If you had cruised on Azamara you would retain your Azamara status. I got an email explaining with the dates but since I have been on both Azamara and  Celebrity I didn't pay attention to the effective dates.

Edited by Charles4515

2 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

It has been one program. But now they are splitting. If you have never been on Azamara you will lose your Discoverer status on a certain date. If you had cruised on Azamara you would retain your Azamara status. 

That "certain date" is in February, 2023.

17 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

As I understand the email points on either will be added until February 1, 2023. So your points on Azamara in December will be added to Captains Club.

and to Azamara 😊  And since this is my first Azamara cruise, it will also save my status on Azamara.  But I still don't know whether any points I might earn on Azamara after February 1 will also be credited to Captain's Club. I would guess not, but my only information on this has come from Azamara, not from Celebrity.