Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

Another Elite + here 🙋🏼‍♀️.  It sure is discouraging when they send those emails and they say “you’re only 2,000 miles to the next tier”…😂.  Even more frustrating when the 15% off spa, specialty dining, etc. is so hard to get pre cruise. I think all Elite + has really done for me is the two bags of laundry. 

15 minutes ago, Beachlover1989 said:

I think all Elite + has really done for me is ts he two bags of laundry. 

Yeah me too. I can barely manage to fill one bag. I don't like most of my clothes going into a dryer and I don't think you can specify on the form.  So I just send undergarments for washing.  

1 hour ago, drakes2 said:

I was about to delete mine until someone on this thread mentioned they had received a PUP email on Tuesday evening. Pays to pay attention.  

Thank you ---I just found it--good activity for this cold snowy afternoon. 

Happy Holidays!

Edited by NJ Gal

2 hours ago, SeaHunt said:

I don't know if this will help, but I almost didn't notice mine. Check your emails for one from Celebrity titled "An Exclusive Look at our 2024/2025 sailings" (instead of saying something about your next chance to earn points). When you open that and scroll down the info is posted there. 😉

Thank for that I just played it.

Why I don’t know,I am Elite and apart from one booked on the Silhouette next year I fear with the way prices are rising my retirement funds or my lack of seeing value dictate I will look elsewhere.

On 12/23/2022 at 8:50 AM, Charles4515 said:

All the webinar does is play. You don't interact with it. If they wanted access to my camera on my device they would have to ask for permission and they did not. 

Pretty sure that was a joke, Charles...

But it was convincing in it's casualness...

However, I've been wrong before...lol...

On 12/24/2022 at 1:11 PM, abbydancer said:

Because we're fine eating late, the other value to Elite+ for us is the specialty discount.

We find the specialty dining on Celebrity (other than the Edge class ships) to be of no value. Even if it were a 100% discount, I doubt we'd use it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mahasamatman said:

We find the specialty dining on Celebrity (other than the Edge class ships) to be of no value. Even if it were a 100% discount, I doubt we'd use it.

Not big on specialty dining on ships. Already paid for my meal in the MDR so I don't see the value in paying 2x.  I prefer having a nice dinner in a land based restaurant. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mahasamatman said:

We used to like it, but we just did Murano on the Solstice and were very disappointed. Overcooked meat is a killer for me.

I was on the on the eclipse twice last summer.   I went twice. Chateaybriand for two was good. Veal for 1 was so so.   

Edited by abbydancer

20 minutes ago, mahasamatman said:

We used to like it, but we just did Murano on the Solstice and were very disappointed. Overcooked meat is a killer for me.

We were on Equinox 12/12 sailing and ate there 5x. Every one was wonderful.  Sorry for your experience.  I like my steaks medium rare and each meal was perfectly cooked.