Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

9 hours ago, PurpleTraveller said:

We got the emails a few times after our cruise in June 2023 but then they stopped and despite signing up again numerous times we don't get them any more. Thanks to this thread though we've been able to get the last couple of PUP opportunities.

I thought Australia was one day ahead. If you have cruised in June 2923, it must be a year ahead.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Ocdublin said:

Is anyone else getting an email from everyone who responds to Pup.  I have received at least 50 in the last couple of days.  This has never happen before that I would get a notification that you have posted a comment on cruise critic regarding Pup.  Any idea of why this is happening?

If you go to Following - you can choose how often you receive notifications -  You probably have the default currently set

image.thumb.png.f8eb69ca20b813cf2617365e4a0dde01.png

20 hours ago, perakcruiser said:

"Foreigners" usually don´t get the PUP emails, but I heard some from UK are lucky. 

This made me LOL ... assume you refer to foreigners as outside the US.  I always find it 'interesting' when people posting here assume the US to be 'the' country here.

As others have stated, us 'foreigners' do get the emails.  I am in Canada and I sometimes get them sometimes not, a friend of mine also here in Canada same thing and we don't align on the when.  There is absolutely no pattern to why some get the emails and some do not, their email distribution is nonsensical.

• Like 1

We get the PUP emails, each to our own email address and have since the inception of PUPs. (I hope I didn't just jinx us.) However the past two PUP opportunities my DH received to an email address he's never used with X instead of the email he uses to sign into his account and has received all of the previous emails to for the past 2+ years. Head scratch, but happy he's still getting them.

7 hours ago, WeMissSeaView said:

I thought Australia was one day ahead. If you have cruised in June 2923, it must be a year ahead.

Oops! 😂 I meant 2022 but I'd like to time travel as I have two Celebrity Mediterranean cruises in 2024 that I'm looking forward to. 😊

Edited by PurpleTraveller

30 minutes ago, Cruising Cindy Lou said:

Well Shucks.  I can't get it to work.  I get an Internal Server Error and says can not be displayed. 

I'm sure the quiz was open until 25th. Sorry, but I think you have missed the deadline. 

The Azamara website split is not complete, but today I noticed that they have reduced my points slightly.  I still have credit there for all Celebrity and Azamara cruises, and the PUP points through October 2022.  But they have stripped out the PUP points for December through February, which used to show in their total.  

As I said, it's still a work in progress so the number may change again.  But everyone with at least one Azamara cruise should be seeing most of their PUP earnings in Azamara.  

In my case, even the lower amount of PUP points pushed me to Elite Plus/Discoverer Plus and 10 points here or there isn't going to make a difference in getting to Zenith/Platinum since I can't live that long!

2 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

The Azamara website split is not complete, but today I noticed that they have reduced my points slightly.

After reading your post, I went to my account on Azamara and guess what?  I couldn't find ANY points.  Before the website "upgrade"  I had enough (including one Azamara cruise) to be Discoverer - barely.  In my case, every PUP counts.  Also, one of my upcoming cruises is missing.  I leave home for that  Azamara cruise on April 30.  I certainly hope that they get their act together well before that 😒

On 3/25/2023 at 8:27 PM, poffles said:

This made me LOL ... assume you refer to foreigners as outside the US.  I always find it 'interesting' when people posting here assume the US to be 'the' country here.

As others have stated, us 'foreigners' do get the emails.  I am in Canada and I sometimes get them sometimes not, a friend of mine also here in Canada same thing and we don't align on the when.  There is absolutely no pattern to why some get the emails and some do not, their email distribution is nonsensical.

I am a foreigner and I never got them, despite signing up..  :classic_huh: