Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

14 minutes ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

Me too.  😃

Only 2194 points until I reach Zenith

2194 Points to Zenith Tier

I received my point this morning.

Can you gift your points to a family member or include them in a will?  Free laundry.  The gift that keeps on giving...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, keesar said:

I received my point this morning.

Can you gift your points to a family member or include them in a will?  Free laundry.  The gift that keeps on giving...

No, but you can do the PUP activities for them, just use their Captains Club number.  Sometimes you only have to do the activity once because you can include multiple CC numbers but sometimes you may need to do it twice.

10 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

My one point showed up today as well. 

Now all I need is my upcoming cruise and 32 more points to reach Elite +   -- lol ,, 

That is an attainable goal!  2nd bag of laundry could sway you to sail Celebrity over another cruise line.  Just sailed on HAL Rotterdam where we are newbies and a bag cost us $25

I do like Celebrity and we sailed Beyond in January.  IT was a great cruise, but with AI they muddy up the Captains Club perks

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, shipshape sam said:

I do like Celebrity and we sailed Beyond in January.  IT was a great cruise, but with AI they muddy up the Captains Club perks

One of the reasons I don't do AI. Most times not worth the extra for me. With Elite status plus 2 bottles I bring onboard plus the 2 my CVP gives me its more than enough. If I want a martini earlier in the day I just pay for it. 

• Like 1

Well, I will offer a (minor) success story. Thanks to all of you on this thread, my wife and I have gone from 737 to 749 and stand on the very edge (get it?) of Plus status. Will we get that last point before our August cruise? Time will tell...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, drakes2 said:

One of the reasons I don't do AI. Most times not worth the extra for me. With Elite status plus 2 bottles I bring onboard plus the 2 my CVP gives me its more than enough. If I want a martini earlier in the day I just pay for it. 

I think we will be following your lead.  We might buy the non-alcoholic package to get the premium coffees and bottled water and juices if I am correct on this.  On Beyond, the cost was between $20 and  $25 per day.  Thinking about it as I type this, maybe not. 🙂

Edited by shipshape sam

6 hours ago, chuckroast1 said:

Well, I will offer a (minor) success story. Thanks to all of you on this thread, my wife and I have gone from 737 to 749 and stand on the very edge (get it?) of Plus status. Will we get that last point before our August cruise? Time will tell...

Sure hope so!  

Got my one point, which is actually my FIRST CC point, and has bumped me up to Classic status.  I believe that earns me a free scoop of gelato on my upcoming July cruise.  Thanks posters, couldn't have done it without you.  😁     

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Sea Green said:

Got my one point, which is actually my FIRST CC point, and has bumped me up to Classic status.  I believe that earns me a free scoop of gelato on my upcoming July cruise.  Thanks posters, couldn't have done it without you.  😁     

Congratulations

• Like 2

no points for me this time.  I did call the Captain;s Club.  Spoke to a really nice lady who "tried" to help - for 45 minutes.  She went so far as to download all of my activity and send it to me.  She kept insisting I had March points for a Spain webinar and a survey.  I said, no - just a quiz.  Turns out when I got the file she sent - it was March 2022.  Well, at least she was nice and tried to help.  She said she would "escalate and send an email about this".  Oh well, at least it's only 1 point.  🤪