Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

34 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Yes, that’s the wrong place. When you sign into the website and you see your name, and click on your name you see your Captains Club number, then My Tier and Points.  Go there. Scroll down a little and under My Cruises and Points you can choose upcoming sailings or points history.  The PUP are under Points History.

Thanks to those who have responded to my request.   Whether I use Chrome or Firefox as the browser and follow your instructions I do not see my PUP.     😞

2 hours ago, Welland said:

When I log in I see cruise history and it shows the sailings and the number of points for each cruise.  Even if I scroll all the way to the bottom I see nothing for PUP earned.   I can see Captain's Club level, sailing history and upcoming cruises.   Can you do a cut and paste of where you are seeing the PUP history?   Many thanks.

You are in the wrong place.

after you sign in, tap on your name. Then you should see your Captains Club number and My Tier and Points and from there go to points history.  A0A578F9-071B-4700-92BC-6BD526C82DCA.thumb.jpeg.528745f66ba170ee4d2047808799ee1c.jpeg

78978310-8629-4FF7-85E0-2E06A6FC3F55.jpeg

4150E712-322B-43DA-89BE-690A2E85A3CD.jpeg

2 minutes ago, WestLakeGirl said:

Don’t go to Manage Cruise and Cruise History.  Instead, go to My Tiers and Points and then Points History.

And it's best if you log in, go to Celebrity's home page, then follow the directions above. I tried following those steps from my upcoming cruise page and got different options. 

1 hour ago, dreamer321 said:

I wanted to be the first one to post that I received my June PUPs but alas there weren't any.🥲

I wanted to be the first one to post a "me too". 

So...ME TOO...I also didn't receive my June PUPs!

Edited by annandme
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, upwarduk said:

My 3 points from the May PUP activity have indeed been added today! 15/07/23.

Mine did too.  I'd emailed them, and apparently I entered my number wrong. (In my defense I was watching from a hotel room in Massachusetts.  We were there to scatter my recently deceased mother's ashes, so maybe I was a bit distracted.).  They gave me a one time pass on that.

7 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

You are in the wrong place.

after you sign in, tap on your name. Then you should see your Captains Club number and My Tier and Points and from there go to points history.  A0A578F9-071B-4700-92BC-6BD526C82DCA.thumb.jpeg.528745f66ba170ee4d2047808799ee1c.jpeg

78978310-8629-4FF7-85E0-2E06A6FC3F55.jpeg

4150E712-322B-43DA-89BE-690A2E85A3CD.jpeg

Thanks for telling me to go to a different website.   The link is different than what I use to check in for my upcoming cruises.  Some of the items are the same but the tier points are definitely not there.   I will use the Celebrity.com site from now on.   Again, many thanks.

3 minutes ago, luv4cruises said:

Ships are sailing full so I believe Celebrity will discontinue this opportunity to earn extra points. 

Agree.  With very high demand in the industry and Celebrity ships sailing over 95% full, there may not be a need to attract interest.  Our last cruise sailed at 98%.

8 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Just another change by Laura Hodges Bethge. 

Maybe. When everyone is expecting no more is about the time they drop another PUP opportunity. Honestly I am pretty bored by them now but they don’t matter to me as I won’t be getting to Zenith as most of my future cruises won’t be on a vapish cruise line. 

• Like 2

Folks saying that Celebrity has no need to pursue marketing efforts, such as PUPs, when bookings are strong don't understand a core function of marketing which is increasing demand and customers' willingness to pay.

The more "hype" (demand) you can cultivate about a product or service, the more you can charge for it. The leaders of Celebrity are certainly smart enough to recognize this and I'd imagine won't discontinue marketing efforts just because "business is good".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

Folks saying that Celebrity has no need to pursue marketing efforts, such as PUPs, when bookings are strong don't understand a core function of marketing which is increasing demand and customers' willingness to pay.

The more "hype" (demand) you can cultivate about a product or service, the more you can charge for it. The leaders of Celebrity are certainly smart enough to recognize this and I'd imagine won't discontinue marketing efforts just because "business is good".

Meh, I don't know. Cruisers are a somewhat captive audience. There aren't as many cruise lines and ever fewer cruise conglomerates for customers to "jump ship" (all pun intended). The hype surrounding PUP is mostly within established cruise crazies like us. Is anyone here going to sail Carnival once X discontinues the PUP program?