Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

I wish I knew why I get Captains Club emails that are personalized to my wife's first name to my email address.  I got the survey in her name and completed it, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to change this.  It's the same email address I log into my account with, and she has her own login with her own email address.

It's no big deal because we always travel together, but it's just strange and I can't figure it out (and it's not worth calling about).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tharkhold said:

My SO is also one point away from the next tier (select), but didn't get the survey link!  I wonder if only certain levels got the survey (given the tier match questions)

The PUPs including the current survey are for all CC tier levels. Others have posted not receiving the PUP offers is an on going complaint, no matter their level since the PUP offers started in 2020. 

We didn't get the survey or the webinar link. We're Elite Plus and used to get the PUP emails but they stopped about 6 months ago.

We're about 2000 points from Zenith so we really don't need the points but I still go for them when you guys are  kind enough to post links.

19 hours ago, mahdnc said:

I just received via email the 7 question survey which is worth 10 PUPs. 

image.thumb.png.f7401aabc9ac9b256b32d9391d8ff09a.png

I received a very similar if not identical survey from the Royal Caribbean Group.  That email was sent on Jan 23 and, of course, with no PUPs to be earned.

My survey didn’t have 7 questions….. only 4 and I never received on from Royal and were D+

EDIT to add I don’t think I got the extra questions because we already have the C/C from Royal 

Edited by lovesthebeach2
  • Like 1

The survey asked about status matches, but not about combining. We started off on Royal, and now go more on Celebrity, but after more than 50 combined cruises, we’re still a few cruises from making Elite plus. The Pups are moving us closer. 

Language says:

Did you know that Celebrity Cruises®, Royal Caribbean International®, and Silversea® are all part of the Royal Caribbean Group? For this week’s Power Up Activity we want to hear from you about status matching across brands.

I like idea of Weekly!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shipshape sam said:

Language says:

Did you know that Celebrity Cruises®, Royal Caribbean International®, and Silversea® are all part of the Royal Caribbean Group? For this week’s Power Up Activity we want to hear from you about status matching across brands.

I like idea of Weekly!

Fingers crossed but not holding my breath 🤣

9 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

Nice job.

Hopefully it works. Also noticed that I can just change the info from the link in the email my wife was sent (that one had the extra credit card questions in it too)

Edited by GimmeOcean

33 minutes ago, GimmeOcean said:

Heads up! Here's a link to the survey that doesn't prepopulate your info, for those of you who didn't get the email. I was able to enter my info and submit it. 

https://cloud.na.celebritycruises.com/Pup_Quiz_Feb_2024

Thanks so very much for the link. Neither my husband or I got the email so we have done the survey via your link. 😊

Like many others I stopped receiving Power Up and Move-Up communications approximately 2 months ago.

Today I contacted Celebrity via X (Formerly Twitter).   They looked into may account and indicated I had changed my settings (which I had not done).  

"Thank you! Upon reviewing your account we see you had turned off the notification for you not to receive our emails. We have now activated it back and you will now receive the move-up emails and Power Up Points activities when available."

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Like many others I stopped receiving Power Up and Move-Up communications approximately 2 months ago.

Today I contacted Celebrity via X (Formerly Twitter).   They looked into may account and indicated I had changed my settings (which I had not done).  

"Thank you! Upon reviewing your account we see you had turned off the notification for you not to receive our emails. We have now activated it back and you will now receive the move-up emails and Power Up Points activities when available."

They told me the same when I emailed them. They were mistaken

4 hours ago, GimmeOcean said:

Heads up! Here's a link to the survey that doesn't prepopulate your info, for those of you who didn't get the email. I was able to enter my info and submit it. 

Thanks a bunch, I did not get the email for PUP, but I did the survey

• Like 1

22 hours ago, GimmeOcean said:

Same. I’m going to be annoyed if my wife has one more CC point than me.

MY DH and I cruise always cruise together. Via PUP's I have like 7 more points than he does.

We have both completed the same activities.  

9 hours ago, GimmeOcean said:

I have just completed the survey via this link and there are only 4 questions - nothing about credit cards.

Possibly as they are not available to passengers in UK.🇬🇧 

14 hours ago, GimmeOcean said:

Never received an email but was able to do it via your link...THANK YOU!

4 hours ago, upwarduk said:

I have just completed the survey via this link and there are only 4 questions - nothing about credit cards.

The credit card is only available in the USA and I am surprised the IT department was actually had made two surveys, and sent me the right one 😱😉😁

6 hours ago, upwarduk said:

Yeah, if you use this link with this country identifier on it, it has the additional credit card questions.

https://cloud.na.celebritycruises.com/Pup_Quiz_Feb_2024?CNTRY=USA

No idea if this will actually work to get you the points, but better than nothing. I saved a screenshot of the final page saying I’ve earned points w/ the date on it, just in case.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GimmeOcean said:

Yeah, if you use this link with this country identifier on it, it has the additional credit card questions.

No idea if this will actually work to get you the points, but better than nothing. I saved a screenshot of the final page saying I’ve earned points w/ the date on it, just in case.

Thank you for the link, I received it but it was filled in with David’s name & # so couldn’t change it.

16 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

I thought it was because you have hit your limit of Club Points!

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, GimmeOcean said:

Thank you!  I forwarded the link to my husband since he did not receive the email with the survey.  Hopefully, it works because I don’t know if our Captain’s Club loyalty accounts are linked.  I don’t even know how to go about doing that.  Never had to worry about it in the past because he always received the surveys and webinar invites.  Celebrity IT strikes again?!?

17 hours ago, patty1955 said:

They told me the same when I emailed them. They were mistaken

I'll see if I now receive anything.     For me I stopped receiving communications from them some time in 2024.     I did receive the invites for December.