Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

On 10/23/2021 at 4:34 PM, Stem to Stern said:

The offer states that it ends 11/1/2021, but the fine print does NOT state when the offer began???

Are you talking about the Resident/Loyalty rate or the PUP offer?

Loyalty rates began on Oct 1. The PUP offer was available the day the emails were sent on Oct 20.

On 10/22/2021 at 3:18 PM, Stockjock said:

Just submit all info as if it was a new booking.  Name is obvious.  Captain's Club number should be pre-filled.  Booking number is the cruise you booked.  Select the ship and sailing date.

I tried that twice (two different cruises).

No joy. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DCPIV said:

I tried that twice (two different cruises).

No joy. 

I did the same.  I don't think I'll get the points, but took a shot at it.  Too early to say for sure whether or not they'll be credited.  Probably not, but it only took me a minute or so to complete the form.

Edited by Stockjock

On 10/25/2021 at 9:27 AM, kaprin02 said:

Is there anywhere to view how many PUPs you’ve earned prior to them being converted to Captain’s Club points added to your account? 

Celebrity doesn’t separate the pups from trip points. The way I figured out how many total pups I’ve earned was to search my email for a captain’s club email dated after my last cruise. I then subtracted that amount from my current total. I know I’m missing lots of pup points, but there’s no way for me to determine what specifically is missing since I didn’t keep my own record of what I participated in and whether the points were actually awarded.

3 hours ago, kathynorth said:

Celebrity doesn’t separate the pups from trip points. The way I figured out how many total pups I’ve earned was to search my email for a captain’s club email dated after my last cruise. I then subtracted that amount from my current total. I know I’m missing lots of pup points, but there’s no way for me to determine what specifically is missing since I didn’t keep my own record of what I participated in and whether the points were actually awarded.

Kathy, I did the same and realized I have gained 35 points!  I didn’t do any of the social media activities, but most of the other ones.  Good deal!

7 hours ago, 808lady said:

Kathy, I did the same and realized I have gained 35 points!  I didn’t do any of the social media activities, but most of the other ones.  Good deal!

I picked up 56 points without the social media items. I do try to view all the web presentations and submit the surveys. I think these helped to boost my point total. 

2 hours ago, kathynorth said:

I picked up 56 points without the social media items. I do try to view all the web presentations and submit the surveys. I think these helped to boost my point total. 

I just totaled my cruises, and I have 64 points from power up - that's like an 8 day cruise in a sky suite.  Mine come from surveys and webinars, plus I did book a cruise and get the extra points, quite coincidentally.

• Like 1

Just counted all the points we accrued from past cruises and subtracted it from our total CC point count. To our surprise we earned 79 points through Power Up and should pick up another 5 as we just booked a cruise on the Apex that sails in Nov. The PUP points sure helped us get to Elite+ quicker than expected. Thanks Celebrity!! 😎

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cruisestitch said:

Has anyone seen the October earnings added to their accounts yet?

Just checked--nothing added yet.  I think I am only expecting a one club point bump.

34 minutes ago, ChucktownSteve said:

It's too soon. I thought the PUP points were applied the middle of the month for the previous month's earnings.

Previous month’s activities are posted on 14th of the following month.

Edited by upwarduk
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, rakes5 said:

New Power Up Points quiz for 20 pups on 2023-24 sailings.

Quiz at link posted earlier: https://pages.email.celebritycruises.com/EarnPointsSurvey. Just enter you Captains Club number

Read this for answers: https://www.celebritycruises.com/2023-2024-cruises

I get an error message for the first link