Place an imaginary bet here , When will Celebrity start up?

jonthomas

36 minutes ago, Fouremco said:

Don't keep feeding the troll. 

I am not a troll. If anything I do not understand your argument. You want cruising to resume no? the only thing standing in the way of that is the CDC, despite this rif raff about cases this cases that. Even if the cases were double or triple than they are now in the USA but the CDC allowed cruising then I'd be on board no problem. That is the issue. 

You all can whine about cases all day but it is meaningless to even discuss at this point with regard to cruising as the CDC is controlling the major lines.

40 minutes ago, pumpkin 11 said:

I am not a troll. If anything I do not understand your argument. You want cruising to resume no? the only thing standing in the way of that is the CDC, despite this rif raff about cases this cases that. Even if the cases were double or triple than they are now in the USA but the CDC allowed cruising then I'd be on board no problem. That is the issue. 

You all can whine about cases all day but it is meaningless to even discuss at this point with regard to cruising as the CDC is controlling the major lines.

It's like waiting for state governors to open up (or re-close) bars, restaurants, gyms.  

I thought you were going to change your profile pic?

2 minutes ago, zitsky said:

It's like waiting for state governors to open up (or re-close) bars, restaurants, gyms.  

I thought you were going to change your profile pic?

If I get removed from CC I will 🙂

6 minutes ago, Fouremco said:

So true, but every time someone feeds them, the trolls' posts appear. Too bad that can't be blocked too.

And you will find people to speak on either side. If you want to be right at all costs, than that is a sad place to be but your choice.

The price for having opinions in 2020 is a high one friends.

Edited by pumpkin 11
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cruise kitty said:

you can block mentions as well, I just discovered that :)

58 minutes ago, C-Dragons said:

You beat me to it. 😁

I have Mentions ticked off for all of my ignored users, but I still see the quote from their posts when someone replies. I thought that, like messaging, the software supports it but CC hasn't turned on the functionality, but if you say it really works, I'm at a bit of a loss as to why it doesn't for me. Tips, tricks or suggestions???

3 minutes ago, Fouremco said:

I have Mentions ticked off for all of my ignored users, but I still see the quote from their posts when someone replies. I thought that, like messaging, the software supports it but CC hasn't turned on the functionality, but if you say it really works, I'm at a bit of a loss as to why it doesn't for me. Tips, tricks or suggestions???

Sorry, I can't help. 😕

7 hours ago, pumpkin 11 said:

Feeding time. 

The thing that is standing in the way of cruising is a pandemic. The CDC has made a decision based on sience  and   stats. 

If you want to point fingers look at politicians and narrow minded citizens that are making selfish choices that are not in the best interest of the majority.  

And until this changes ships will not be sailing for a long time. 

Edited by billyu
  • Like 7

9 hours ago, cruise kitty said:

back to the OP's original question, I think in late Fall, very limited in Europe, possibly NZ with no-one from the US allowed.     For U.S. pax, maybe next February

February?  Nooooooo!  😞

11 hours ago, billyu said:

Feeding time. 

The thing that is standing in the way of cruising is a pandemic. The CDC has made a decision based on sience  and   stats. 

If you want to point fingers look at politicians and narrow minded citizens that are making selfish choices that are not in the best interest of the majority.  

And until this changes ships will not be sailing for a long time. 

Well that is just your opinion. The curve has flattened deaths are 80% down hospitals are not overwhelmed... as far as i'm concerned our work here is done! 

15 hours ago, jonthomas said:

So what happened to placing a bet on when you will be cruising? At some point I will go through this and make a tally. Would have been good to do this in survey form. 

Here is a hint

https://americas.celestyalcruises.com/en/celestyal-cruises-voluntarily-extends-suspension-of-cruise-operations-until-2021-due-to-ongoing