Diamond Club Theory when we return

14 minutes ago, yogimax said:

o.k., I have come to the conclusion that if they close the DL, a fair solution would be seven free drinks to be used throughout the day.  I'm tired of everyone wanting to take things away.  Why, I don't know, unless it's jealousy from those who are not D or D+.  In any case, a glass of wine at lunch, one in the afternoon and two with dinner along with three cocktails over 24 hours would be fine.

Time to ask for more, not less!

Excellent Idea! I said 5, you say 7. Anyone for 9?

Seriously,  7 would be ample for us.  

I second your proposal. All in favor?     EYE!

Passed.

Thank you! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, yogimax said:

o.k., I have come to the conclusion that if they close the DL, a fair solution would be seven free drinks to be used throughout the day.  I'm tired of everyone wanting to take things away.  Why, I don't know, unless it's jealousy from those who are not D or D+.  In any case, a glass of wine at lunch, one in the afternoon and two with dinner along with three cocktails over 24 hours would be fine.

Time to ask for more, not less!

+7

• Like 1

14 hours ago, zekekelso said:

Presumably it would be a lot less crowded without the free booze. 

I gotcha. I was just referring to the Diamonds that justify hanging in the DLs because they enjoy the company of others. It's about the free booze. Always has been. Always will be unless they go progressive and introduce weed. LOL 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, ATC cruiser said:

My wife doesn’t drink so I already have 6. You just need to pick the right partner🥳

I did, we have been married 58 years.  You? 

Stay Safe! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Goodtime Cruizin said:

Which brings me to full circle.... to asist in the endeavor of over crowding, for HH I propose free drinks at the bars and free weed in the smoking areas. This will assist greatly in crowd control nicely.  

What's worst? Stoned or drunk?

LOL

7 hours ago, Ashland said:

How I text is none of your business and if you don't like it don't bother responding... just change lanes and move on...

But if you think it is let me just say it's a bit easier for these senior eyes to see it...and always appreciate those that do. 

Thanks so much for your helpful post, it added so much to the discussion :classic_rolleyes:

I love the bold text, wish everyone would use it😇

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Goodtime Cruizin said:

Which brings me to full circle.... to asist in the endeavor of over crowding, for HH I propose free drinks at the bars and free weed in the smoking areas. This will assist greatly in crowd control nicely.  

Just as long as the weed smoking is outside. 😇

59 minutes ago, ATC cruiser said:

My wife doesn’t drink so I already have 6. You just need to pick the right partner🥳

Did you know if she didn't share with you, she would get a credit st the end of the cruise? 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

They don’t seem to care who gets the drinks  once they are poured.

Should it really matter if both qualify for the drink and it is a free perk? Not really. Totally different if it were a drink Pkg.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

We agree.  My husband doesn’t drink alcohol so someone has to take up the slack😉

If we didn't drink it, it would go to waste or be poured out at the end of the HH.