Where was I?

1 minute ago, MicCanberra said:

I suggest giving it a year (at least) before booking something in China.

I'm cautious so I probably won't be booking anything big till the travel industry is somewhat stable🙄. I'm sticking to DIY pay as you go travel for the immediate future😉.

1 minute ago, ilikeanswers said:

I shall have to pick something more difficult next time 😂. Your turn again 😉

I have been to Braga and it's steps are very similar, now I see the two against each other and the colouring is different but the design is similar.

See the source image

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

I have been to Braga and it's steps are very similar, now I see the two against each other and the colouring is different but the design is similar.

Portugal does like their terraced churches😁. It was a step climb to the top but a nice view also the mosaics are pretty👍and you have to see them up close. 

2 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Staying in the northern hemisphere.

KR - G.jpg

Must be a slow day today😂. Since no one is biting, I am pretty sure it is Leon Dormido (I had to Google the Spanish name 😉) in the Galapagos which was another trip I was researching before the dreaded Covid-19😜

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ilikeanswers said:

Must be a slow day today😂. Since no one is biting, I am pretty sure it is Leon Dormido (I had to Google the Spanish name 😉) in the Galapagos which was another trip I was researching before the dreaded Covid-19😜

Pretty sure the Galapagos is in the Southern Hemisphere...

Leon Dormido - Kicker Rock   found it on google 

1 hour ago, ilikeanswers said:

You are right .... cheers Don

1 hour ago, ilikeanswers said:

Correct, Kicker Rock or Leon Domido (Sleeping Lion) is just off San Cristobal Island in the Galapagos Islands. We snorkled between the two massive rocks, a favourite place for sharks and particularly Hammerheads.

http://www.boldtravel.com/galapagos-kicker-rock-leon-dormido/

Just now, MicCanberra said:

Correct, Kicker Rock or Leon Domido (Sleeping Lion) is just off San Cristobal Island in the Galapagos Islands. We snorkled between the two massive rocks, a favourite place for sharks and particularly Hammer heads.

Then your clue was wrong as it's in the Southern hemisphere.

1 minute ago, MicCanberra said:

Correct, Kicker Rock or Leon Domido (Sleeping Lion) is just off San Cristobal Island in the Galapagos Islands. We snorkled between the two massive rocks, a favourite place for sharks and particularly Hammer heads.

That sounds amazing and definetely something to add to our research.

1 minute ago, The_Big_M said:

Then your clue was wrong as it's in the Southern hemisphere.

To be fair the Equator runs through the archipelago, maybe this landmark is on the Northern side😜?