Where in the world ?

Host Hattie

19 minutes ago, bluemarble said:

No, not far too easy in my estimation (it lasted more than 30 minutes), but easy enough in the end. This one is Gibraltar.

At least I remembered to remove the date & the cruise terminal name but yes, it's Gibraltar.

14 hours ago, sfred said:

And finally, with this photo I'm afraid I've reached the end of my port+ship photos.  I saved it for last because I thought it might be too hard.  But having seen the detective skills on display in this thread, perhaps it is easier than I thought.  QE moored at pier.image.thumb.png.4d22988d2d126e35b27fe7e2157dce84.png

Once again this one took me much longer than it should have. This is Aomori, Japan.

@sfred, I'm afraid my image processing skills let me down for awhile on that one. I spent way too much time trying to locate companies named "AMC" with the logo on that building to the far right. Turns out that's the Aomori Marine Park Clinic also known as the Aoiumi Park Clinic. I had also looked at Aomori cruise port views earlier in the day and somehow managed to reject the idea that the triangular building I was seeing face-on in those views was the same triangular building I was seeing mostly side-on in your photo. It all finally clicked for me though. That photo was a very interesting challenge.

1 hour ago, carlmm said:

I'll try some more even if I have lost track which ports were already covered.

Thus here the first two photographs of the same port.

DSC04031.JPG

DSC04033.JPG

We have covered this port before, but we have covered many ports more than once on this thread, so don't be too concerned about that. We haven't previously seen the terminal buildings at this port, so this is an entirely different angle.

I think this is Cadiz, Spain.

Edited by bluemarble