To cancel or not to cancel?

SCOYLE058

10 minutes ago, oteixeira said:

Yea, leaving from Spain, that is a for sure let them cancel and give you 125%.  Spain will not be sailing 11/1/2020 that I am aware of.

Thanks! That's the way I was leaning but since it was getting a little close i was starting to have my worries. 

40 minutes ago, SCOYLE058 said:

Hi all!

I have a trip on the Epic coming up on Nov 1st. Do you think i should cancel now or hold out for NCL to cancel and hopefully get the 125% FCC?

Thanks,

Hold out for them to cancel then take the full refund not the FCC. Wait until things have settled out to make anymore cruise reservations. There is no way to plan with any confidence.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SCOYLE058 said:

Hi all!

I have a trip on the Epic coming up on Nov 1st. Do you think i should cancel now or hold out for NCL to cancel and hopefully get the 125% FCC?

Thanks,

I'm booked on the same cruise and I'm waiting for them to cancel

We cancelled this cruise a few months ago. We only had a small deposit which we have taken off another cruise.

We already have FCC, so don't want any more. NCL will be cancelling this cruise, so up to you whether you'd prefer the FCC?

Due to COVID-19 Spanish travel restrictions, U.S. citizens cannot enter Spain unless they meet very specific requirements or have already obtained special permission from the Government of Spain. ... U.S. citizens should monitor regional government social media and local press reports for more information.

Please wait! 

2 hours ago, rachiem said:

We cancelled this cruise a few months ago. We only had a small deposit which we have taken off another cruise.

We already have FCC, so don't want any more. NCL will be cancelling this cruise, so up to you whether you'd prefer the FCC?

Just a quick question and pardon my ignorance but, if you cancel your booked cruise (before final payment) and do not wait until NCL cancels it, do you get a full refund or FCC? Or, your choice of either (I guess as if NCL cancels the cruise)? Thanks.

NCL still has all the cruises you could want out of Miami still listed, starting as early as Nov 4th.  They will be happy to sell you one right now and take payment in full.  They would like for you to hurry so they can get that money before they then announce canceling all of them in the next day or so.  Hurry now before they get cancelled, and get that loan made to them.  

3 hours ago, farmersfight said:

Just a quick question and pardon my ignorance but, if you cancel your booked cruise (before final payment) and do not wait until NCL cancels it, do you get a full refund or FCC? Or, your choice of either (I guess as if NCL cancels the cruise)? Thanks.

If you cancel prior to final payment, you'll get your refund back to your method of payment. 

• Thanks 1