Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sales ??

Goodtime Cruizin

1 hour ago, ChucktownSteve said:

Usually Black Friday sales include a product at reduced pricing.  Celebrity increased their fares.  Not the day they released the new program but built up to it so it wouldn't appear as such when released.  Do they really believe higher fares are a Black Friday sale?????

It's worked before.

I saw a 'blurb' on their site this AM re $25 DP and one free perk...maybe only on Cdn sites?  when I checked upcoming cruise pricing it had gone up $100 Cdn since yesterday....no sale there. 

Update:  just checked again and the 'blurb' is gone, replaced by AI, "every day is black Friday".  Someone made a mistake on the site....really??

Last year they had Black Friday specials/reduced prices in the Cruise Planner, such as internet, shore excursions, and the like.  Unless you have a large amount of OBC and with all the cruises that have been cancelled, I'm definitely not going to throw money at Cruise Planner items only to have them cancelled in the future.  🍷

• Like 1

I booked a cruise last Tuesday for November 2021.  That cruise today is $200 less.  Going to call Celebrity the minute I get home and hope it doesn't go back up!   No Veterans Day sales and I am thinking no Black Friday sales either. 

6 hours ago, elaineb said:

I booked a cruise last Tuesday for November 2021.  That cruise today is $200 less.  Going to call Celebrity the minute I get home and hope it doesn't go back up!   No Veterans Day sales and I am thinking no Black Friday sales either. 

I hope you got the lower price.

18 hours ago, TeaBag said:

I hope you got the lower price.

UPDATE:  My invoice was incorrect as they added gratuities but didn't subtract them (as they are included in the new pricing).  Thus they had the lower price in their system already.  I asked for a new invoice.