Seasons Greetings

8 hours ago, NSWP said:

I just came back from Batemans Bay hospital A&E. The nurse took my 30 stitches out of my arm, thank goodness. I turned up at my doctors surgery for suture removal at 9am as scheduled, but no nurse on duty and the doctors were busy, so they sent me over to the hospital. At least at the hospital I did not get a $80 bill as is the norm at the doctors.🥵 

Weather wise down here 18C, overcast, not a beach day so the 100,00 tourists have gridlocked the town walking around the shops, as if they don't have enough of their own, bigger and better shops in Canberra and Sydney, lol. They should all go down to Bunnings , have a snag sambo - onions on top and support local charities and community groups.

1444112249_th(3).jpg.8916e97c1aa78bd9bd929bb4023e77a2.jpg

I thought Bunnings passed a law that onions had to go under now.....

• Haha 1

My dr usually bulk bills me, I guess he sees me so often it makes up for it, had to see another dr in the practice the other week, she hit me full freight, Mrs G seems to see someone different each time she goes there and gets billed full quid every time.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

I thought Bunnings passed a law that onions had to go under now.....

Not down here mate, on top, always. And the sauce on the bottom slice of bread.

Edited by NSWP

1 minute ago, GUT2407 said:

My dr usually bulk bills me, I guess he sees me so often it makes up for it, had to see another dr in the practice the other week, she hit me full freight, Mrs G seems to see someone different each time she goes there and gets billed full quid every time.

But mrs gut is still working. I am not working,, but no health card. But everyone gets full freight  down here.

Just now, MicCanberra said:

Easy to get them on top, ask for one without onions and then change your mind once they have put the snag on.

Pure gold Mic, way to go. I take two slices of my  gf bread, no worries.

28 minutes ago, NSWP said:

But mrs gut is still working. I am not working,, but no health card. But everyone gets full freight  down here.

When our medical centre opened a few years ago, all patients who visited the centre for for the first few months were able to be bulked billed and would continue to do so. New patients after that were charged full price except for those with a health card and children. It is a very busy centre and the doctors are excellent. 

Leigh