Enchantment of the Seas - July, August and September cruises

I was looking for a cruise for my dad on the Enchantment of the Seas for this summer out of Baltimore.  He wanted to book something just in case they do start up like was talked about recently.  Very weird schedule for Enchantment.  It is doing 5 night Bermuda cruises and it is 1 cruise every 2 weeks.  There is nothing scheduled between the cruises.  They cruise on 7/10, 7/24, 8/7, 8/21, 9/4 and 9/18.  

3 minutes ago, rcrdale said:

I was looking for a cruise for my dad on the Enchantment of the Seas for this summer out of Baltimore.  He wanted to book something just in case they do start up like was talked about recently.  Very weird schedule for Enchantment.  It is doing 5 night Bermuda cruises and it is 1 cruise every 2 weeks.  There is nothing scheduled between the cruises.  They cruise on 7/10, 7/24, 8/7, 8/21, 9/4 and 9/18.  

9 day trips not listed, I'd guess

I'm only seeing the Bermuda sailings.  I suspect the intervening 9-day intervals were planned as Canada-New England voyages and are in limbo due to Canada's pause in cruising.  I wonder if they could eventually change some of them to Bermuda-New England cruises to comply with the PVSA, like Baltimore-Bermuda-Portland=Boston-Newport-Baltimore.

Roy

24 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

I'm only seeing the Bermuda sailings.  I suspect the intervening 9-day intervals were planned as Canada-New England voyages and are in limbo due to Canada's pause in cruising.  I wonder if they could eventually change some of them to Bermuda-New England cruises to comply with the PVSA, like Baltimore-Bermuda-Portland=Boston-Newport-Baltimore.

Roy

all cruises longer than 7 days that depart from/arrive in, the U.S were pulled from the schedule months ago, per CDC guidelines.  Even with the most recent updates from the CDC, cruises longer than 7 days are not allowed per the Conditional Sail Order which still in force until November 1st.   Canada is also an issue, but there a lot of us on Caribbean cruises that are longer than 7 nights and we have been in limbo for months, waiting to either have it canceled or a new, shorter itinerary offered.  

Edited by rockmom
  • Like 1

We are currently booked in “limbo” on the July 1, 9 night, Enchantment sailing to Bermuda, Nassau and CocoCay. This was our lift and shift from last year, same itinerary on Grandeur. We have not been officially cancelled, nor contacted. 

Hoping we hear something this week. 

• Like 2

I'm have a lift and shift cruise from last December that is booked for this December out of Bayonne.  It is the 12 night Southern Caribbean cruise.  Our group has already discussed some of the possible rules and seeing what the CDC just put out, I don't think our group will cruise.  It is not a vacation if I must wear a mask almost all the time.  We already have a backup plan with a trip to Mexico to an all-inclusive, so we would still be disappointed if we can't cruise again this year.  Here's to hoping things change, but I'm not very hopeful. 

• Like 2

we're currently booked B2B in October with a 5-day Bermuda, followed by the 9-day Canada / New England. 

So we have 2 open issues.  What will happen with our 9-day Canada cruise, and will they change to a 7-day something, and we have to debark for some period of time?  Just hanging out waiting for further guidance.  

Currently EN is sailing north to Port Everglades.  (https://www.cruisemapper.com/ships/Enchantment-Of-The-Seas-646 )  At least she is heading north!

Like others we have a September 9N and 5N booked and are waiting to see what happens.  We would totally be happy with 2 seven night cruises.

Edited by keyboardjunkie

2 hours ago, shipgeeks said:

One recent event that might be a good sign is that Enchantment was at Port of Miami for a couple of hours recently.  She might have been there for the vaccination clinic for crew.

Don't forget that there are only about 100 - 150 crew on board.  Pretty sure every ship regardless of when they will actually sail with passengers is heading to port to get the on board crew vaccinated.

4 hours ago, shipgeeks said:

One recent event that might be a good sign is that Enchantment was at Port of Miami for a couple of hours recently.  She might have been there for the vaccination clinic for crew.

Yes, Michael Bayley posted this on Facebook

Oasis of the Seas, Enchantment of the Seas ops crew vaccinated yesterday in Port Miami ! 210 more crew with their first shot ! Thank you
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, rcrdale said:

I'm have a lift and shift cruise from last December that is booked for this December out of Bayonne.  It is the 12 night Southern Caribbean cruise.  Our group has already discussed some of the possible rules and seeing what the CDC just put out, I don't think our group will cruise.  It is not a vacation if I must wear a mask almost all the time.  We already have a backup plan with a trip to Mexico to an all-inclusive, so we would still be disappointed if we can't cruise again this year.  Here's to hoping things change, but I'm not very hopeful. 

Me too.