Nieuw Statendam - Port Everglades Monday 6/7/21

wdw1972

Currently Nieuw Statendam is scheduled to arrive at 7am, depart at 9pm per the port website.  Of course, it's always scheduled for 7am and quite often it's not in by 8am when I have to leave for work, so take the schedule for what it's worth 😉

Sue/WDW1972

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Don't think I've eve been able to see an arrival as I live on the West Coast....3 hours time difference!  Dinner should be finished by 6, so I should have time to watch the sailaway. 😃

3 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

I will miss the sail in as  I must go out.  I will also miss the sail away as 9pm ET is 2 a.m. here and well past this HAL cruiser's bedtime. 😱

You might luck out. The published times have been off a lot lately. The need to keep to a strict schedule is nowhere near as great when the port isn't doing passenger operations.

I'd check here tomorrow:

https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webx/

8 minutes ago, POA1 said:

You might luck out. The published times have been off a lot lately. The need to keep to a strict schedule is nowhere near as great when the port isn't doing passenger operations.

I'd check here tomorrow:

https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webx/

Thanks!  PE looks quite busy today.  If I had been asleep for the last 16 months I would be looking at the webcam thinking it was a normal Saturday/Sunday turnaround day. 🙄

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mocruzer said:

More than 2 years now since we sailed on NS and will be interesting if she makes it to Europe in September.  

Screenshot 2021-06-07 10.05.29 AM.png

This is my question too. She has a charter Oct 9-19 in the Med (sigh not my crowd) so maybe? 

9 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

I will miss the sail in as  I must go out.  I will also miss the sail away as 9pm ET is 2 a.m. here and well past this HAL cruiser's bedtime. 😱

:  I myself will miss the sail away as I will be out with some priests and seninarians celebrating the birthday of one of the junior clergy.

6 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

Thanks!  PE looks quite busy today.  If I had been asleep for the last 16 months I would be looking at the webcam thinking it was a normal Saturday/Sunday turnaround day. 🙄

There are four ships in today. One Royal Caribbean, two Celebrity and the NS from HAL.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

Likely still too late for you but now scheduled for 18:30 tomorrow.

Roy

10 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

Likely still too late for you but now scheduled for 18:30 tomorrow.

Roy

18.30 ET is 11.30 pm in Ireland.  I am doing a practice run tonight as it is now 11.32 and I am still up!

Thanks for the update Roy.  I really hope she is confirmed for that time and sails to schedule.

With apologies to those on the west coast. 🤞

• Like 1