Day 1 Experience boarding Adventure OTS - Video

On 6/25/2021 at 2:21 AM, Biker19 said:

YouTube must not like your IP address or perceived location.

Biker....how might I fix the issue. 

Video unavailable

This video is restricted. It must be approved for you to view it.

Well, via youtube, a commenter identified the camera used on the ship as a DJI Osmo Pocket and the underwater portions of the excursion were confirmed to be with a Gopro Hero9.

Still no comment on how they are managing such good audio while facing away from the camera. Still curious about your mic setup!

Loving the videos and enthusiasm! And if you had been on Celebrity Edge, Captain Kate would've invited you to the bridge to discuss the pants lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, five. said:

Still no comment on how they are managing such good audio while facing away from the camera. Still curious about your mic setup!

Yes I also would like to know. No need to keep it a secret. I also like the map template animation they are using and I would like to know where they got that.

Wow, so I watched todays video and saw you tested negative.  So I came back here to check again and lo and behold, a mystery!  The original post that said you had been quarantined on Adventure has been removed.  What's up with that.  I know I wasn't the only poster who read what they said and I asked you about it on page 2.  So I guess the poster had it taken down off  your thread....wonder wonder wonder.  Glad to hear you DIDN'T test positive though.  And had a great cruise, I've enjoyed it all.

My family has been watching your videos in the evenings in anticipation of your trip. We're big Disney fans as well so we went back and watched some of your old videos, too (and subscribed!). Sometimes your names come up in casual conversation in our house now like we know you personally. lol For example, we have a Beaches and Cream reservation for next month and were talking about how we don't trust the cookie fries now. The two of you remind me so much of my husband and I when we were younger! Now we have kids almost your age. 🙂

1 hour ago, sunshinetricia said:

My family has been watching your videos in the evenings in anticipation of your trip. We're big Disney fans as well so we went back and watched some of your old videos, too (and subscribed!). Sometimes your names come up in casual conversation in our house now like we know you personally. lol For example, we have a Beaches and Cream reservation for next month and were talking about how we don't trust the cookie fries now. The two of you remind me so much of my husband and I when we were younger! Now we have kids almost your age. 🙂

x2