Day 1 Experience boarding Adventure OTS - Video

Thanks for sharing your video.  It will be great if people sailing over the next few months do the same to give all of us who are cruising later an idea of what to expect.

21 minutes ago, viewsandqueues said:

Glad you all liked our video! Thanks for all the nice comments!

We just uploaded our Day 2 video and will be uploading a video for each day of the cruise this week! 

Thanks so much for making the video. Looking forward to more.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, coffeebean said:

You don't consider news outlets to be news sources? Are you referring to TV news outlets like NBC Nightly News With Lester Holt or CBS Evening News with Nora O'Donnell?

Why, because if Lester says it then it must be so?

8 hours ago, viewsandqueues said:

We just uploaded our Day 2 video and will be uploading a video for each day of the cruise this week! 

Really enjoyed your video!

Great videos. Thank You for making them and sharing with all of us.   You basically got to live out everyone's fantasy of having all the fun stuff all for yourselves. No searching for chairs or tables or standing in line 

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

Why, because if Lester says it then it must be so?

Yes, of course. Why would the news information he broadcasts be false? Nora certainly does not lie either. I watch both every night (Nora live and Lester recorded). I have never seen a discrepancy in their reporting. Why the skepticism?

Edited by coffeebean

Great videos!  Thanks for posting.  And I have to remember next time I'm on CC Cay to let a seagull get my one little chicken taco and then my wife should be ok w/ me upgrading to the big cheese steak 🙂.

Dam, I'm ready to cruise again... like right now!

• Haha 1

FYI, just found these guys' day 3 on YouTube. Guess they have been to busy to post here. 

I cannot tolerate most of the cruise YouTubers (too much chat about themselves, not enough about the actual cruise), but these 2 are fun to watch. 

Also I happen to agree with their "KEY" pronunciation, but I get why RC likes the catchy rhyme of "KAY" pronunciation. 

• Like 2

What camera and microphone setup are you using? Sometimes she'll be facing away talking and there is no discernible change, are you using two microphones or overlaying during editing?

Great production quality!

• Like 1

On 6/21/2021 at 12:36 AM, viewsandqueues said:

Fantastic Video!! 

Comments that made me laugh out loud.

- "Wow yeah, look at it's butt."

- Balloon Operator: "That is Norwegian Cruise Lines Private island, similar set up to ours, but ours is better." (You got that right)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, five. said:

What camera and microphone setup are you using? Sometimes she'll be facing away talking and there is no discernible change, are you using two microphones or overlaying during editing?

I would like to know the same thing?