Checked in but missing luggage tags (~30 days out)

We were able to check in for our August 22 Allure cruise, but the app says our cruise documents and luggage tags are still "pending". Has anyone actually received their documents and luggage tags for August cruises yet, and if so, how far out from the cruise date were they issued?

Personally I never print out the tags...just get them from the porter...they'll write your cabin number on them or you can...the tags are nice heavy duty ones just like the airlines use.

• Like 1

On August 15th Allure of the Seas and we still don't have luggage tags. I thought it was because my friend hadn't checked in yet, but she checked in last night and it's still not showing. I'm not normally a type a personality, but when it comes to travel, I am. I really want to get them printed and get my travel packet put together.

6 hours ago, orville99 said:

We were able to check in for our August 22 Allure cruise, but the app says our cruise documents and luggage tags are still "pending". Has anyone actually received their documents and luggage tags for August cruises yet, and if so, how far out from the cruise date were they issued?

We got our luggage tags today. 19 days out

The beauty of luggage tags.
Sailed on adventure out of nassau and flew in the day of.  I typically would not attach the tags on our luggage for our flights, put them on when we got to port. Anyway, had extra copies. Put one copy inside the luggage and one on the outside for the flight thinking the tags would not survive the flights

first flight got cancelled with our luggage already on cancelled plane. Gave airport worker an extra copy of the tag to help locate bags for new flight taking off in 15 minutes.  

Happy ending. Bags made it to nassau AND tags were still on the luggage

On 7/20/2021 at 10:49 AM, orville99 said:

We're sailing with you and we haven't received our luggage tags yet either.  I figure they will come in a week or two.  At least we're checked in with a pier check-in time.  The luggage porters can also make up tags at the Cruise Terminal.  

Independence of the Seas sailing on August 22nd, received luggage tags today.  They were available on the website as well in an email I received titled, Your Vacation documents.

1 hour ago, cruise wizard said:

We are on both the 8/15 & 22 on the Allure..................we have completed the check-in for both and printed our Set Sail Passes BUT no luggage tags (pending) for the 8/15 but could print the 8/22 but we don't need them because of the B2B.

Same here.

no 8/15 but have the 8/22.