Checked in but missing luggage tags (~30 days out)

Just now, Hogbay said:

Yep  don't worry  be happy! You keep checking every day. 😇

Glad you are making sure I understand how do things exactly the way you want me to. Probably best for you to just worry about you and leave the rest of us to make our own decisions.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Hogbay said:

I don't do any self service just turn up with luggage porters have manifest with cabin number and tag .and staff check me in .😇

That's all fine and good, but not having these luggage tags stresses me out. By this point I like to have my travel packet all put together with my boarding passes, luggage tags, insurance documents, etc. Usually the only thing left I have to do is print out my airline boarding pass at the 24 hour mark. I don't like leaving things till the last minute and then just trusting the porters to have tags for me and attach them in a way that they don't get ripped off. If I put them on, I can use my plastic holders that attach with metal loops.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MikeMSD said:

That's all fine and good, but not having these luggage tags stresses me out

You do what you have to do ,just saying that if you do not have luggage tags RCI will supply them shore Side and they will also check you in.happy day .🙂

55 minutes ago, MikeMSD said:

That's all fine and good, but not having these luggage tags stresses me out. By this point I like to have my travel packet all put together with my boarding passes, luggage tags, insurance documents, etc. Usually the only thing left I have to do is print out my airline boarding pass at the 24 hour mark. I don't like leaving things till the last minute and then just trusting the porters to have tags for me and attach them in a way that they don't get ripped off. If I put them on, I can use my plastic holders that attach with metal loops.

Same here. And it seems more times than not, we are behind that person, couple or family that doesn't have everything in order they need to board the plane or ship or check in at the hotel or car rental. 🤬

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mavo68 said:

Ok so! Allure Aug 15 is now available for tags and e docs. I hade private DM’d then less then an hour ago and all of a sudden they are available. 🙂

We just received an e-mail and are printing our right now.

• Like 2

Been following a few of the AOS sailings, and there seems to be no rhyme or reason why some are getting their docs/tags, and some aren’t.  For my 8/21 AOS sailing I have not gotten

them, but a bunch of people did last week.  I would like to get them, but am not going to stress since I do have the boarding pass and can get tags from the porter.

7 minutes ago, 3kidsncats said:

Been following a few of the AOS sailings, and there seems to be no rhyme or reason why some are getting their docs/tags, and some aren’t.  For my 8/21 AOS sailing I have not gotten

them, but a bunch of people did last week.  I would like to get them, but am not going to stress since I do have the boarding pass and can get tags from the porter.

Good advice! 

5 hours ago, orville99 said:

Just received our cruise docs and luggage tags today for our August 22 Allure cruise.😃

Just got the edocs and luggage tags this morning for our August 22 Allure cruise.  Printed luggage tags and they're ready to put in the baggage tag holders (ritual to do this at the hotel the day before the cruise).  😄

• Like 1

4 hours ago, davekathy said:

Same here. And it seems more times than not, we are behind that person, couple or family that doesn't have everything in order they need to board the plane or ship or check in at the hotel or car rental. 🤬

I was just talking to a friend of mine saying that there needs to be a special "have your crap together" line at all places. If you get to the front and you don't, they send you to the back of the other line.

5 hours ago, davekathy said:

Like I said previously If you donot have luggage tages they direct you to the table and provide one if you have luggage tags you should  not be behind me for example then , you cannot follow directions 🙄🤪

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hogbay said:

Like I said previously If you donot have luggage tages they direct you to the table and provide one if you have luggage tags you should  not be behind me for example then , you cannot follow directions 🙄🤪

Chill out. I wasn't talking about you or others that wait until they are at the port to get their luggage tags.  I guarantee I won't be in that line. No kidding!  🙄We've been on enough cruises and have seen those getting luggage tags from the porters after we've turned our luggage with tags over to the porters and on our way into the terminal.🤣 

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 1

On 7/20/2021 at 10:49 AM, orville99 said:

We were able to check in for our August 22 Allure cruise, but the app says our cruise documents and luggage tags are still "pending". Has anyone actually received their documents and luggage tags for August cruises yet, and if so, how far out from the cruise date were they issued?

We leave August 14th on Adventure and still don't have luggage tags.  Check every day to see if finally there.

31 minutes ago, karena1 said:

We leave August 14th on Adventure and still don't have luggage tags.  Check every day to see if finally there.

Really? We are on that same sailing and we received our travel documents...including luggage tags on July 15 and were booked in on May 18. check your junk folder

• Like 1