Reply here, when and where your relocation cabin category ended up on Wonder of the Seas?

Jimbo

2 minutes ago, BeginnercruiserHD said:

They said it would be done by October 13th :).  Obviously it makes sense they would take of people with less complex situations first. 

Actually looks like the opposite. The suites are the most complex situation. A standard stateroom is easier since there are so many. 

Sailing Date: 9/ 22/ 22

Date you were moved: 9/24/21

Allure Cabin Category: OS #14640

Wonder Cabin Category: OS #1830

Everything worked out okay for us. 🙂 Didn't like having the Pool deck above our cabin on Allure, was looking to move from there if a lower deck OS became available. But all is good now on Wonder,

less then a year to go 363 days. 🙂

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Snakeinmyboots said:

I originally had a 2 bedroom ATS for Western Med, still showing as cancelled.  Looks to me like OS’ and JS’ are being moved.  Anyone in the bigger suites been confirmed?

Some GS's have also been reported as being moved to like GS cabins

Welcome to CruiseCritic, love your screen name. ! Great name for your situation for getting that 2 bedroom ATS switched over. Good Luck.

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Snakeinmyboots said:

I originally had a 2 bedroom ATS for Western Med, still showing as cancelled.  Looks to me like OS’ and JS’ are being moved.  Anyone in the bigger suites been confirmed?

Someone on the Oct. TA reported swap is done for ATS on our roll call.

Sailing Date: 4/24/2022 moved to 4/20/2022 (Transatlantic)

Date you were moved: 9/24/21

Allure Cabin Category: Star Loft Suite #1718

Wonder Cabin Category: Owners Suite #1864

This is a huge downgrade for a 14-night cruise- from a Star Class Suite to Sky Class. They are not putting any Star Loft Suites on Wonder, so we were expecting the downgrade, but our balance due was also INCREASED by $4000. I’m hoping that this is a glitch. I am calling my royal vacation planner today to see if they will protect my price and still give me Star Class benefits. I don’t care about the genie, but losing the included gratuities, beverage package, and dining package is HUGE. They threw me $300 in OBC in the cruise planner, but that doesn’t even begin to cover it.

FWIW, I didn’t receive an email, The change just showed up in the cruise planner.

18 minutes ago, MedicMariner said:

Sailing Date: 4/24/2022 moved to 4/20/2022 (Transatlantic)

Date you were moved: 9/24/21

Allure Cabin Category: Star Loft Suite #1718

Wonder Cabin Category: Owners Suite #1864

This is a huge downgrade for a 14-night cruise- from a Star Class Suite to Sky Class. They are not putting any Star Loft Suites on Wonder, so we were expecting the downgrade, but our balance due was also INCREASED by $4000. I’m hoping that this is a glitch. I am calling my royal vacation planner today to see if they will protect my price and still give me Star Class benefits. I don’t care about the genie, but losing the included gratuities, beverage package, and dining package is HUGE. They threw me $300 in OBC in the cruise planner, but that doesn’t even begin to cover it.

FWIW, I didn’t receive an email, The change just showed up in the cruise planner.

Price increase is probably a glitch, losing those perks though is huge like you said. If people go for this, this pretty much means most of the Owners Suite will be sold out on all sailings.

Thanks for reporting in, let us all know if Royal makes the changes you are requesting with a later update.

I was afraid moves like this might happen and us losing out on our Owner's Suite. But maybe being Diamond Plus made our's one of the earlier moves being made.

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Snakeinmyboots said:

Resolutions department is telling TA that some have moved, but not all.  Claiming 7-10 days to complete.  Who knows if this is true or not.

oh, read your screen name real fast, thought it was "Shaken in my boots".......lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Desert Cruizers said:

Kyle, maybe we will see you on the Caribbean cruise LOL. They better not be sending us there and no ship name. 

LOL we will be on Canoe of the Seas. Hope you score Kayak of the Seas. I’ve heard Rowboat of the Seas has terrible amenities. I’d cancel if they put me there. 

Edited by pyrateslife4me84
  • Haha 2

Guest BigRoger

Allure eastbound TA to wonder eastbound TA April 2022….. junior suite on deck 10 to directly above on deck 12…. Totally happy…. In fact given the brand new ship and price paid… totally delighted…. Now just need to get the guest copy though to make sure our substantial OBC has transferred across….

6 hours ago, Teeara said:

Woo hoo!  For the Wonder WB TA we went from Owner's Suite #10640 to Owner's Suite #1832.  I wanted starboard side of the ship, but ended up on port side.  BUT I got the cabin I wanted in any event so that's what matters.  Kudos to RCI for making such a swift swap!  Loving that we'll be a few short steps from the new Suite Neighborhood.

UPDATE: just received this email. We get to keep all of our Star Class amenities, price is protected, and we received the $300 OBC. We are okay with this, even though we would have rather had a crown Loft Suite instead of the owner’s suite to which we were moved.

Dear Guest,

Last week, we shared that Wonder of the Seaswill take the place of Allure of the Seas and will complete its inaugural season out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida before moving to its European season in Barcelona, Spain and Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy. As a result of this change, we also advised that your reservation would automatically be moved to Wonder of the Seas and that you'd receive a like-for-like stateroom.

Unfortunately, due to a smaller number of available suites onboard Wonder of the Seas, we were unable to accommodate you in a like-for-like suite. Instead, your reservation has been moved to a Owner's Suite - 1 Bedroom, stateroom number 1864. We're sorry for any inconvenience caused by this change. However, it's important to us that your overall experience onboard remains the same. So, the good news is that although your room has changed, we will be protecting your Royal Suite Class amenities and experience. 

While we hope you're excited to sail with us in your new suite, we understand this change may not work for you. Below, please find some additional details, as well as your options.

Option 1: Remain booked on the corresponding Wonder of the Seas sailing

• As a result of this change, we've moved your reservation to an alternate suite onboard Wonder of the Seas. Additionally, we're also providing you with a $300 USD Onboard Credit per reservation to use onboard. 
  • While a stateroom in your original stateroom category is not available, all of your Royal Suite Class amenities and experience will remain the same.
    • You'll still have access to the same suite class experiences and amenities onboard Wonder of the Seas that were included with your original suite. For more information on your amenities, please click here.
  • Additionally, your original stateroom category price will either be protected at your original cruise fare rate or reduced to the current cruise fare rate (whichever is lower). This excludes taxes, fees, gratuities, and other non-cruise fare items. 
    • If you were already paid in full and your cruise fare rate decreases, we'll provide you with a refund for any difference in pricing. You can expect to receive your refund to your original form of payment 30 days after we move you. Kindly note, refund times may vary depending on your financial institution.
  • An updated booking invoice reflecting your new stateroom details will be sent to you and your Travel Advisor via email. 

Option 2: Select a 100% refund

• If you no longer wish to sail, we'll be sad to see you go. We'll process a full refund of any paid portion of your cruise fare to the original form(s) of payment, including any non-refundable deposit. As a reminder, you'll have until October 20, 2021 to request a refund. If not, you will remain booked on Wonder of the Seas.
    • You can expect to receive your refund 30 business days after you submit your refund request. 
  • If you booked your airfare through Royal Caribbean International, it will be automatically refunded to you. However, if you booked on your own, please contact the service provider directly for your options with them.
  • Lastly, if you used a Future Cruise Credit on this sailing, and you request a refund instead, we'll refund any NEW funds paid above the certificate amount, and we'll reinstate your original certificate. 

Please note, this email serves as confirmation that your reservation has been moved, and there's no action necessary on your part if you decide to stay on this new sailing. Please note, there are a lot of moving parts when it comes to shifting an entire season of sailings and rebooking all guests, so please bear with us as we work to make this process as easy as possible for you. While moves are underway, we're still working on repricing all impacted reservations. We'll send an updated reservation confirmation with your revised details to the email address on file as soon as your reservation has been completely updated with the pricing fully adjusted. If you have any questions, please contact your Travel Advisor immediately or contact us at:

We can't wait to welcome you onboard Wonder of the Seas!

Sincerely,

Royal Caribbean International

Edited by MedicMariner
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, MedicMariner said:

UPDATE: just received this email. We get to keep all of our Star Class amenities, price is protected, and we received the $300 OBC. We are okay with this, even though we would have rather had a crown Loft Suite.

Dear Guest,

Last week, we shared that Wonder of the Seaswill take the place of Allure of the Seas and will complete its inaugural season out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida before moving to its European season in Barcelona, Spain and Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy. As a result of this change, we also advised that your reservation would automatically be moved to Wonder of the Seas and that you'd receive a like-for-like stateroom.

Unfortunately, due to a smaller number of available suites onboard Wonder of the Seas, we were unable to accommodate you in a like-for-like suite. Instead, your reservation has been moved to a Owner's Suite - 1 Bedroom, stateroom number 1864. We're sorry for any inconvenience caused by this change. However, it's important to us that your overall experience onboard remains the same. So, the good news is that although your room has changed, we will be protecting your Royal Suite Class amenities and experience. 

While we hope you're excited to sail with us in your new suite, we understand this change may not work for you. Below, please find some additional details, as well as your options.

Option 1: Remain booked on the corresponding Wonder of the Seas sailing

• As a result of this change, we've moved your reservation to an alternate suite onboard Wonder of the Seas. Additionally, we're also providing you with a $300 USD Onboard Credit per reservation to use onboard. 
  • While a stateroom in your original stateroom category is not available, all of your Royal Suite Class amenities and experience will remain the same.
    • You'll still have access to the same suite class experiences and amenities onboard Wonder of the Seas that were included with your original suite. For more information on your amenities, please click here.
  • Additionally, your original stateroom category price will either be protected at your original cruise fare rate or reduced to the current cruise fare rate (whichever is lower). This excludes taxes, fees, gratuities, and other non-cruise fare items. 
    • If you were already paid in full and your cruise fare rate decreases, we'll provide you with a refund for any difference in pricing. You can expect to receive your refund to your original form of payment 30 days after we move you. Kindly note, refund times may vary depending on your financial institution.
  • An updated booking invoice reflecting your new stateroom details will be sent to you and your Travel Advisor via email. 

Option 2: Select a 100% refund

• If you no longer wish to sail, we'll be sad to see you go. We'll process a full refund of any paid portion of your cruise fare to the original form(s) of payment, including any non-refundable deposit. As a reminder, you'll have until October 20, 2021 to request a refund. If not, you will remain booked on Wonder of the Seas.
    • You can expect to receive your refund 30 business days after you submit your refund request. 
  • If you booked your airfare through Royal Caribbean International, it will be automatically refunded to you. However, if you booked on your own, please contact the service provider directly for your options with them.
  • Lastly, if you used a Future Cruise Credit on this sailing, and you request a refund instead, we'll refund any NEW funds paid above the certificate amount, and we'll reinstate your original certificate. 

Please note, this email serves as confirmation that your reservation has been moved, and there's no action necessary on your part if you decide to stay on this new sailing. Please note, there are a lot of moving parts when it comes to shifting an entire season of sailings and rebooking all guests, so please bear with us as we work to make this process as easy as possible for you. While moves are underway, we're still working on repricing all impacted reservations. We'll send an updated reservation confirmation with your revised details to the email address on file as soon as your reservation has been completely updated with the pricing fully adjusted. If you have any questions, please contact your Travel Advisor immediately or contact us at:

We can't wait to welcome you onboard Wonder of the Seas!

Sincerely,

Royal Caribbean International

You should have that email from RCCL printed so when you board ifyou see charges for internet, tips etc you have paperwork with you so they can take it off your sea pass bill.

edit: OS's do get free internet, but  tips, all the pay dining, beverage package would be an extra charge.

Edited by Jimbo

4 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

You should have that email from RCCL printed so when you board ifyou see charges for internet, tips etc you have paperwork with you so they can take it off your sea pass bill.

Very good idea- I will make sure to do that! I’m glad Royal is letting us keep those valuable benefits!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Internet is included with Sky Class anyway

27 minutes ago, MedicMariner said:

UPDATE: just received this email. We get to keep all of our Star Class amenities, price is protected, and we received the $300 OBC. We are okay with this, even though we would have rather had a crown Loft Suite instead of the owner’s suite to which we were moved.

Are you getting a Genie?

For most, that's a big part of the 'experience'

8 hours ago, Desert Cruizers said:

Daughter  & I were booked on the Allure for April 24th 2022 along with the Western Med and have a Balcony cabin on the 8 deck, now we are leaving on April 20th leaving us with 4 days between the TA & Med so have to disembark then re board on May 8th for our 2nd cruise. My TA said it will be Oct 13th or so before she knows if we will get the same room for both sailings. My Planner lists 1 cancelled & 1 6 day Caribbean which I told my TA about and had me concerned. She talked to her RCCL agent and said it was temporary ?

I'm also on the transatlantic and the following cruise in the Med.  I don't understand what is happening between the time we arrive in Barcelona on 4th May and the 1st cruise on 8th May.  Surely they do not expect people to have to book and pay for a hotel in Barcelona! What is happening to the ship for those 4 days?