Reply here, when and where your relocation cabin category ended up on Wonder of the Seas?

Jimbo

3 hours ago, Host Jacquelyn said:

I just called. They said my only choice is to wait until they assign a room, and then call to switch it. I specifically paid extra and did not pick a Guarantee room, since I wanted to pick the location.  She also said that it's still possible for them to rearrange and put me back in my original room in a few days. Ultimately, I will need to wait until Oct 13th.

I doubt I will be upgraded, as I am in a CP Balcony room. They will not sell out by Oct 13 for a May sailing, but the preferred locations may be taken.

Are you in one of the xxx29 cabins with big balcony. Seems to me the rest are pretty generic

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

Are you in one of the xxx29 cabins with big balcony. Seems to me the rest are pretty generic

Are they the cabins near the plants growing on the wall?

Edited by Jimbo

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

I was thinking about those, but reports of morning noise turned me off. Sure, the staterooms and balconies are generic, but the location is not.

4 minutes ago, Host Jacquelyn said:

I was thinking about those, but reports of morning noise turned me off. Sure, the staterooms and balconies are generic, but the location is not.

I've stayed 3 weeks in one so far. No real problem. Noise is pretty much during day and early evening.  Used during the hours cabin attendants work.

And I have two more weeks if @Jimbo prediction on Harmony TA is wrong😉

Guest BigRoger
4 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I've stayed 3 weeks in one so far. No real problem. Noise is pretty much during day and early evening.  Used during the hours cabin attendants work.

And I have two more weeks if @Jimbo prediction on Harmony TA is wrong😉

There will be a reason why he was right even if it goes.....

Jimbo I still have logged away I owe you a beer (or whatever) some time.... but can you please stop reporting my posts to the hosts..... (Don't worry I'm joking I know its not you..... or is it....) 

5 hours ago, BigRoger said:

There will be a reason why he was right even if it goes.....

Jimbo I still have logged away I owe you a beer (or whatever) some time.... but can you please stop reporting my posts to the hosts..... (Don't worry I'm joking I know its not you..... or is it....) 

Been on Cruise Critic over 20 years and I have NEVER reported any posts to the hosts. So it  wasn't me.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Host Jacquelyn said:

I just called. They said my only choice is to wait until they assign a room, and then call to switch it. I specifically paid extra and did not pick a Guarantee room, since I wanted to pick the location.  She also said that it's still possible for them to rearrange and put me back in my original room in a few days. Ultimately, I will need to wait until Oct 13th.

I doubt I will be upgraded, as I am in a CP Balcony room. They will not sell out by Oct 13 for a May sailing, but the preferred locations may be taken.

Thanks for the update.  At least you tried!

• Like 1

Guest BigRoger
1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Been on Cruise Critic over 20 years and I have NEVER reported any posts to the hosts. So it  wasn't me.

I know! Never thought it would be you… you enjoy the banter too much….. and long May it continue

On 9/22/2021 at 9:48 AM, Host Jacquelyn said:

The room I booked on Allure is showing available on Wonder, same date and sailing 😒 ! This is not a promising start

Had Multiple sailings on Royal Ships switched like this, Sister Ships and never assigned same Cabin. See it available, call immediately. I wasn't lucky, Cabin was already taken already every time!

Logged in 15 minutes ago and was pleasantly surprised to see we had both of our same category cabins switched from Allure to Wonder.  First cruise went from OS 14240 to OS 1866 and second cruise went from A2 9730 to A2 9734.  Cheers to Royal Caribbean for this one!

We are re-booked for the westbound TA in Oct 2022!  Moved from GS 8254 to GS 1700.

Now our 1st leg of the B2B, a 7N W Med, needs a little work as it's showing as a 6N W Caribbean on Oct 23-29!  We were originally booked in an OV balcony next door to our GS on the TA

Edited by long4acruise
  • Like 1

Daughter  & I were booked on the Allure for April 24th 2022 along with the Western Med and have a Balcony cabin on the 8 deck, now we are leaving on April 20th leaving us with 4 days between the TA & Med so have to disembark then re board on May 8th for our 2nd cruise. My TA said it will be Oct 13th or so before she knows if we will get the same room for both sailings. My Planner lists 1 cancelled & 1 6 day Caribbean which I told my TA about and had me concerned. She talked to her RCCL agent and said it was temporary ?

Woo hoo!  For the Wonder WB TA we went from Owner's Suite #10640 to Owner's Suite #1832.  I wanted starboard side of the ship, but ended up on port side.  BUT I got the cabin I wanted in any event so that's what matters.  Kudos to RCI for making such a swift swap!  Loving that we'll be a few short steps from the new Suite Neighborhood.

• Like 4