Live from Allure - Oct 3, 2021 - Cruising with Covid 🤔

I'm late to the party, but enjoying this live report, it's great to see you and Laura on board again John. Our government is determined to keep cruise ships away until at least 2050 (not really, but feels possible at the moment!), so it's great to read about some folks having fun at sea again!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

FWIW,  Laura walked over to SL during dinner to see how packed it was and said she saw a ton of Pinnacles. Now I know some are in suites, but surprised so many there. Definitely know at least 1 couple snuck in😉

Was it crowded?  So long as there is open space in the SL, I'm thinking that they're being lax with Pins sitting there.  

The only place that we seemed to be challenged about wearing a mask was getting hors d'oeuvres in the SL.  Probably true anywhere near food.

• Like 1

Thanks for your posts.  We also live near Port Canaveral and are very excited to cruise again.  One quick question we purchased beverage/zoom packages ahead of time and is it cheaper to purchase these things as you walk on the ship.  Is it the same with dining packages?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

I wonder why they switch vax bracelets.  We had the white rubber ones.  Easy to get on and off.

Those are the same bracelets we had on Mariner. We asked what happened to the rubber ones and they said they ran out and now they have the cloth ones.

I hated the cloth ones because when you took a shower, they stayed wet afterwards.

You couldn’t take them on and off like the rubber ones too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, bobmacliberty said:

I wonder why they switch vax bracelets.  We had the white rubber ones.  Easy to get on and off.

I don't think these come off. Seems to be a one way clasp.  The hanging part is freaking me out. Should have put on left side

• Haha 1