Live from Allure - Oct 3, 2021 - Cruising with Covid 🤔

33 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Muster was a piece of cake. After watching video at lunch, I just walked down to 6, showed sea pass, and went on my merry way

Screenshot_20211003-141757_Royal.thumb.jpg.5ec6bbac27d676f57b435297137a6300.jpg

My station will be G1. Is that the Aqua Theater also? Though I guess with the new method it doesn't make much difference any longer.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TYMAN said:

I know this is John’s live review, and I hope he doesn’t get mad that I’m chiming in, but i would love to add a pic or two going forward. Anyways, here the shower products in the CLS. 

BE39FBC7-F3D3-4EB6-A174-A0051F2175FA.jpeg

I hope you won't smell like Green Chutney and Samosa with all that peppermint and Cilantro combo!!!! 😁 But there's rum to wash it down.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Could someone with clout, like a P or someone staying in a cabin that costs more money than God has, please let the folks running that ship know that I need the Windjammer open for dinner by January? Thank you in advance.😐

• Like 3
  • Haha 19

26 minutes ago, TYMAN said:

I know this is John’s live review, and I hope he doesn’t get mad that I’m chiming in, but i would love to add a pic or two going forward. Anyways, here the shower products in the CLS. 

BE39FBC7-F3D3-4EB6-A174-A0051F2175FA.jpeg

Good grief, I can't reply from my dang iPad....  Have I been under a rock?  When did they switch from L'Occitane?  I really enjoyed getting the little hand lotions.

Edited by jk04

36 minutes ago, jk04 said:

Good grief, I can't reply from my dang iPad....  Have I been under a rock?  When did they switch from L'Occitane?  I really enjoyed getting the little hand lotions.

The rum bath gel made me thirsty! 😂 

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Webcam had a great shot of the bow.

I'm not used to seeing the bow from that camera it's usually the stern. I like the change. I wonder why they are boarding from port?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jk04 said:

I wasn't impressed with the new body wash.  Could never get it to lather up, even with a wash cloth.  

• Thanks 2