Live from Allure - Oct 3, 2021 - Cruising with Covid 🤔

2 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

Good deal !

My son had the similar widow cabin in Central Park, right above Chops. He liked it, had a nice padded seat in front of the window. Plus he could smell the steaks from below. 

Had a CP view on Symphony. Laura liked the window seat

• Like 1

We went to the Holland House in dec 19.  2 chairs, umbrella, wifi and I think 2 drinks per person.  we added 1 more chair for our daughter.  Staff was great, restrooms clean etc.

Edited by abpplh
  • Thanks 1

Looking at food options on the app

Full breakfast room service is still complimentary 

Screenshot_20211002-143137_Royal.thumb.jpg.68be0a6639135820409ceebbbd869495.jpg

Chops listed for breakfast

Screenshot_20211002-142856_Royal.thumb.jpg.3858f3ad4c507dd326ced5577ba36730.jpg

Johnny Rockets still listed. I heard it was not available on another ship. Forget which one

20211002_143031.thumb.jpg.23911ce434583406ed512e3561baa4d3.jpg

And Coastal Kitchen is 'available'

Not sure what hoops we need to go through

Screenshot_20211002-142833_Royal.thumb.jpg.7d6b1e71355dee88b0780917148128dd.jpg

1 hour ago, barbeyg said:

Aww, I’m a Marvel geek too! She should just convert and be done with it.  😁  Especially since Tony Stark made her cry. 👍🏼

My constant questio to my hubs is "Another one?  How many of these movies are they going to make?"  But I watch with him...ad infinitum!  OK I will confess I was a little miffed when I found out Major Romanoff dies...my favorite character!

Edited by BecciBoo
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Looking at food options on the app

Full breakfast room service is still complimentary 

Screenshot_20211002-143137_Royal.thumb.jpg.68be0a6639135820409ceebbbd869495.jpg

Chops listed for breakfast

Screenshot_20211002-142856_Royal.thumb.jpg.3858f3ad4c507dd326ced5577ba36730.jpg

Johnny Rockets still listed. I heard it was not available on another ship. Forget which one

We had the complimentary hot breakfast on the Mariner this past week  It was nice.  They hand you the trays from a cart.  They don't come into the cabin

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, molly361 said:

We had the complimentary hot breakfast on the Mariner this past week  It was nice.  They hand you the trays from a cart.  They don't come into the cabin

We're typically not room service people.

Especially breakfast

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

My constant questio to my hubs is "Another one?  How many of these movies are they going to make?"  But I watch with him...ad infinitum!  OK I will confess I was a little miffed when I found out Major Romanoff dies...my favorite character!

Aww, hadn't seen it yet😪

6 hours ago, BecciBoo said:

We only spent maybe 20 minutes in it, hated it!  Not enough ABBA, too slow with the action.  Got up and left.  I was disappointed, but I never saw the movie.  Our fave ABBA show is Abbacadabra, we loved that.

6 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Abbacadabra is great. I've seen them twice on RCI. I think they do ABBA better than ABBA does.

Which ships? Abba, is my guilty pleasure.  Don't tell anyone.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Tree_skier said:

I think it was Liberty, we have looked for them since but no joy.  People were dancing in the isles the night we saw them...loved it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

13 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

I think it was Liberty, we have looked for them since but no joy.  People were dancing in the isles the night we saw them...loved it.

I can't remember the ships any longer. It has been a while since seeing them.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Wasn't expecting this

Screenshot_20211002-150609_Messages.thumb.jpg.87f789516685800d3e37c471f5876939.jpg

We used to get these when we tested twice a week to visit Laura's brother in an Ocala nursing home.

just got this also from the Abbot Bimax test I did yesterday. MSC result also there from August cruise.

Mary

Edited by Sea Viewer
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BecciBoo said:

Well she really died in the End Game one!!!  So don't know what kind of Hocus Pocus they used to reserrect her, but we have not seen the Black Widow either.

Black Widow is an origin story. Takes place before End Game. 

23 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Got Covid test at Walgreens this morning. Easy Peasy. Had first two appointments of the day. Took 10 minutes, results in an hour.

Screenshot_20211001-105522_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1c1e6ad100aaeb7859a0fe4fd6615b5e.jpgScreenshot_20211001-105555_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7af6f00dda7e1ddac92e0ae879fd31ce.jpg

We had backups with the at home kits from Royal. Will save them for Oasis in December 

Tom and I are also just off Allure for a B2B last week. We really enjoyed Mamma Mia!! As a matter of fact, Donna (the mother) was so into her role when singing the break-up with Sam song, that I even teared up!! IMO, all of the actors were excellent, so really hope you get to see it! We'll be back on Allure on November 8th with another couple and would go see it again! Much better than Cats John!! (Of course, that's not hard to do!) Have a safe, happy and very enjoyable cruise!! Bon Voyage!! The bartenders were very attentive and "generous"!! Cheers!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2