“LIVE” from Anthem of the Seas - Nov. 28, 2021

Radio

Hello everyone, and good day. Welcome to “LIVE” from Anthem of the Seas (B2B)

I will be heading north tomorrow to stay at my pre-cruise hotel at Elizabeth, NJ. On Sunday I will take the short ride over to sail on Anthem of the Seas from Cape Liberty. I recently posted “LIVE” from Oasis of the Seas on Oct 3, 2021 for a B2B from Cape Liberty. This will be the same itinerary, but on a much different class of ship. (Quantum Class).

I have sailed on Quantum class ships several times (Quantum of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas) and I am looking forward to sailing once again. I will again be sailing for 14 nights, but the weather may be a little colder in late Nov/early Dec.

I have read several reviews about issues on Anthem of the Seas, such as the internet not working, shows being cancelled and food quality. I am pretty easy to please and try to stay positive, but I will see if any of these concerns are present on my sailings.

I will attempt to post daily images of life on board this magnificent ship, and I am hoping for a very good wireless connection.

My Covid Test today was =Negative=, so I am ready to sail.

I am hoping for good weather next week, and I am looking forward to entering the Passenger Terminal at Cape Liberty on November 28, 2021.

There will be much more coming in just a few days . . . Thanks for tuning in.

Radio

RCI_AN_Aerials_Dec2015-338.thumb.jpg.033c7654192b6a8d793058fab395c3f6.jpg

Images Courtesy of © 2021 Royal Caribbean International

RCI_AN_Aerials_Dec2015-402.thumb.jpg.eaf4d25728930f17ed7db31f2b47de08.jpg

1613081845_RCI-AN-AerialsNY241-RETOUCHED-1.thumb.jpg.a968862c970ad401af41a9e07575035c.jpg

RCI_AN_CSDec2015_Flowrider_Wide_A.thumb.jpg.b996df584318b99b270739718bfbd10e.jpg

RCI_AN_CSDec2015_San_Juan_OldTown_Docked_RET_CMYK.thumb.jpg.6bdca2535019e411a6092226668f68fa.jpg

1475924824_LiveAN.thumb.png.99253e698ed4bd233e1f50119ce2c0b1.png

Edited by Radio
  • Like 17

This couldn’t be more perfectly timed! Before I left RCI for Princess I used to love reading your Live threads back from the olden days when you and Gambee were the high water mark for standards of excellence. Definitely looking forward to your daily reports! Thank you for being amazing. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, matt1 said:

This couldn’t be more perfectly timed! Before I left RCI for Princess I used to love reading your Live threads back from the olden days when you and Gambee were the high water mark for standards of excellence. Definitely looking forward to your daily reports! Thank you for being amazing. 

Wow matt1. . . I hope things go well. Thanks for the nice comments. . . 🙂

Radio

• Like 2

Hubby and I will be joining you.  We were also on the Oct 3 trip, on Oasis of the Seas.   I love Anthem of the Seas.  I think it is a better ship for northern departures.  Hopefully, all the this issues will resolved on our trip and everyone stays healthy.  See you on board.  

• Like 2

Grateful to you in advance! We’re booked after the new year. Anxiously awaiting your post, especially about activities onboard. Wife hates to be bored. Last time on Anthem was like 2017 with tons of fun activities with Abe Hughes as CD. 270 lounge was packed with Zumba dancing, theme party, Beatles tribute band in music hall, line dancing, etc.

You should love it.

If your sky diving try first day and you might be able to get another shot at it later on a longer cruise! Wife enjoyed it twice.Thanks namaste 🙏 

2 hours ago, Lady Hudson said:

Just sailed her first two voyages after returning to Bayonne.  Internet fine on trip 1 — iffy on trip two.  Food was fine — normal RC fare.  Looking forward to your always interesting reviews.  Katherine 

How much activities were offered, thanks for any information 🙏