Carnival is now allowing cancellations past January14th

5 hours ago, nwcruiselover said:

I just completed the form to cancel my 1/29 Panorama cruise.  On Carnival’s website it didn’t have anything to acknowledge the cancellation, but I did get an email confirming my request to cancel and saying their hard-working staff working from home are processing these many cancellation requests.

Although I cancelled this cruise outside the penalty several months ago, last week I got an e-mail to reconsider for $10 per day on the PANORAMA ! $201.86 TOTAL  including all port and tax fees ! Can you say DESPERATE ?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, cruisingguy007 said:

Is it cancellations only or are they offering changes as well? Like say changing dates or changing ships without penalty, has anyone done this? 

We changed our February Panorama to April with no penalties ..just have to pay 130 dollars extra because the cruise fair is higher in April ( kept cheers promotion and obc) . We did go through our PVP so maybe that makes a difference 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, pinto18 said:

We changed our February Panorama to April with no penalties ..just have to pay 130 dollars extra because the cruise fair is higher in April ( kept cheers promotion and obc) . We did go through our PVP so maybe that makes a difference 

Yes, going through your PVP made the difference.  The on-line form was very simple, just offering cancelations. .  

1 hour ago, glrounds said:

Although I cancelled this cruise outside the penalty several months ago, last week I got an e-mail to reconsider for $10 per day on the PANORAMA ! $201.86 TOTAL  including all port and tax fees ! Can you say DESPERATE ?

I'd take that. Even if things went a bit sideways, that price is worth simply being on the ocean relaxing, especially if just an adult trip without kids. They'd be pissed though if we cruised without them..lol. They love it as much as we do and can't wait to cruise agian. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cruisingguy007 said:

Agree!

I'd take that. Even if things went a bit sideways, that price is worth simply being on the ocean relaxing, especially if just an adult trip without kids.

1 hour ago, cruisingguy007 said:

I'd take that. Even if things went a bit sideways, that price is worth simply being on the ocean relaxing, especially if just an adult trip without kids. They'd be pissed though if we cruised without them..lol. They love it as much as we do and can't wait to cruise agian. 

wait to cruise agian. 

1 hour ago, travelplus said:

Found a price I like and the cabins I want but the dang Carnival booking engine is acting strange. It lets me get all the way through to the end and then, bam! White blank page. Hit reaload, it shows for a half a second and then goes white. It's very strange. Trying to put it on hold so I can call and see if I can transfer my booking/monies over.  

Edited by cruisingguy007

15 hours ago, Crismess669 said:

I got: The information you submitted indicates that your cruise is scheduled to operate and is not eligible for a full refund. Normal cancellation fees will apply.

I get this same message when I check it from my phone, but I get the option to cancel my 1/22 cruise when I check on a computer. I still don't know what to do, my brain says cancel but my heart says go 😞

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lem_On_Ade said:

I get this same message when I check it from my phone, but I get the option to cancel my 1/22 cruise when I check on a computer. I still don't know what to do, my brain says cancel but my heart says go 😞

Same here. I'm torn, should I stay or should I go??

1 hour ago, Lem_On_Ade said:

Same for my wife and I.

15 hours ago, BohJang said:

We are on that cruise as well.  We snagged a suite for $500/pp.  Not sure what to do.

We decided to wait another week and see how this goes. This isn't the most expensive vacation but I still don't want to feel like I wasted my money. Everything from the cruise to the fights were dirt cheap. However, I want the most bang for my buck. 

• Like 1

Form seems to be broken now. Last night when I plugged in information for our Jan. 29th cruise on Vista it showed that we could get a full refund. 

Just tried it now and I can't get past the date part. It keeps highlighting in red that "Sail Date Must Be Valid". So I started inputting earlier dates in January including for this weekend and same thing...."Sail Date Must Be Valid".

Anyone else encountering the same issue?

I was using  my laptop by the way and not my phone. 

4 minutes ago, Alekezam said:

Form seems to be broken now. Last night when I plugged in information for our Jan. 29th cruise on Vista it showed that we could get a full refund. 

Just tried it now and I can't get past the date part. It keeps highlighting in red that "Sail Date Must Be Valid". So I started inputting earlier dates in January including for this weekend and same thing...."Sail Date Must Be Valid".

Anyone else encountering the same issue?

I was using  my laptop by the way and not my phone. 

It's working for me, and showing it as refundable.

Are you sure the date is in the correct format? 01/29/2022