ms Rotterdam in Port Everglades January 9, 2022

Scrapnana

Rotterdam will be at pier 26 (port to) from 5:30 am - 4 pm.  She will be doing a 7-day Western Caribbean cruise.  Some of the people from the canceled Nieuw Amsterdam cruise will be joining this one instead.

Cruise itinerary map for Holland America Line 7 Night Western Caribbean (91519)

Also in port are Odyssey of the Seas at pier 18 (5:15 am - 5 pm), Enchanted Princess at pier 2 (4:45 am - 4 pm), Celebrity Edge at pier 25 (6 am - 4:30 pm), Caribbean Princess at pier 4 (6:15 - 4 pm), and Celebrity Equinox at pier 29 (4:15 am - 4:30 pm).  Vision of the Seas will arrive on the 8th to pier 19 and leave at 5 pm on the 9th.

The PTZtv webcams can be found at https://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/  and  https://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com/ .

For the addicts:  Rotterdam's first port of call will be Nassau on Monday, January 10.  She will be the only cruise ship in port.  The PTZtv webcam can be found at https://www.portnassauwebcam.com/ . 

Next up:  Nieuw Statendam on Wednesday, January 12.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, leerathje said:

I'm curious the passenger count for Rotterdam....and the staff too!  I wonder if NA's staff will be allowed to move over to the Rotterdam without having to quarantine? 

L.

So from what we were told by Nick, our wonderful, fabulous, etc etc Trivia Master from Belgium, there are staff on NA who have been tested, that will be coming over to Rotterdam today. 

There were several hundred guests that were invited to transfer to Rotterdam as well and he was aware not many are coming. We should have about 1000 guests.

If I remember, I'll come back and give the exact number.

• Thanks 3

We are scheduled for the Feb I 5th NA cruise.  Holland website shows nothing for the NA till February 19th.  If you look up NA on the Holland website it also brings up the Rotterdam.  With this weeks cancellation of the NA and Move over to the Rotterdam what does everyone think  the same is going to happen for the Feb 5 cruise

TIA Keith 

If NA is taking "healthy" isolators, and Noordam is getting the sick (or tested-positive) ones, perhaps we will be able to tell how the ships are doing, covid-wise.  Poor cruise lines must be getting overwhelmed with all the people needing quarantine.